Is this girl fat?

do you think the girl in the mirror is fat? would guys find her as attractive as someone thinner?

please think only of her body. I know that is superficial to say but I want to know what people think of her physically. I have a somewhat similar body type (my waist is a little smaller) and I want to know what men think.

anyways, PLEASE don't say that looks aren't the only important thing, or that I look fine, or that it shouldn't matter to me what guys say.

here is a pic:

link

and here is a video:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl in the mirror has a pretty hot, very f***able body. Her boobs look great, her waist tapers well, legs look good and I'm guessing the ass is nice.

The girl looking into the mirror has a hideously destroyed body that isn't even remotely appealing sexually.

I agree with you that looks are important. And it's not shallow--it's reality. And for most guys, boobs and ass are important to making a girl look good.

What Guys Said 3

• No she's not fat. She's just thick. Fat is weighing around 250 pounds and up.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• No...

• that girl is attractive, coming from a guy that likes very thin girls. and no she isn't fat, she has a normal good looking body.

What Girls Said 0