When i was 12, i bleached and dyed my hair red constantly till i was 14. I had to stop because it was damaging the shit out of my hair.
- Its cool, i would do it to my hair39% (25)10% (3)30% (28)Vote
- Its cool, but i wouldn't do it to my hair38% (24)33% (10)36% (34)Vote
- Its cool, but immature3% (2)3% (1)3% (3)Vote
- Not a fan16% (10)47% (14)26% (24)Vote
- I wonder if rocks are actually soft but tense up when you touch them4% (3)7% (2)5% (5)Vote
like i said when i was 12 i dyed my hair bright red all the time, I did this like less than once a month. But when i was almost 15, my hair started breaking off and it was really weak and i was freaking out because i thought i was going to go bald. SOOOO, my friend who was a girl was like "i gotchu homie -.-/)" and she cut her old hair extensions, dyed them to match my hair, and put them in my head. I walked around with womens hair extensions in my head for almost a year.
Most Helpful Girl
The bottom hair of picture A is beautiful. Her roots are hella dry, and that's unattractive no matter the color.
B is a really ugly blue.
C is an ugly red, in my opinion.
It can be beautiful or really bad looking.
P. S., I was really close to picking E.0
Most Helpful Guy
it looks unnatural XD haha1