What do you think of unnatural hair colors?

When i was 12, i bleached and dyed my hair red constantly till i was 14. I had to stop because it was damaging the shit out of my hair.

• Its cool, i would do it to my hair
  • Its cool, but i wouldn't do it to my hair
  • Its cool, but immature
  • Not a fan
  • I wonder if rocks are actually soft but tense up when you touch them
Story time:
like i said when i was 12 i dyed my hair bright red all the time, I did this like less than once a month. But when i was almost 15, my hair started breaking off and it was really weak and i was freaking out because i thought i was going to go bald. SOOOO, my friend who was a girl was like "i gotchu homie -.-/)" and she cut her old hair extensions, dyed them to match my hair, and put them in my head. I walked around with womens hair extensions in my head for almost a year.
the end

Most Helpful Girl

• The bottom hair of picture A is beautiful. Her roots are hella dry, and that's unattractive no matter the color.

B is a really ugly blue.

C is an ugly red, in my opinion.

It can be beautiful or really bad looking.

P. S., I was really close to picking E.

Most Helpful Guy

• it looks unnatural XD haha

What Girls Said 27

• It's cool, I've done it a lot :P I've gone bright red, deep blue, purple, white and am now on my way back to blonde :)

• What's your fav? i think white on girls are great.

• I absolutely loved the white hair, it made me feel like some kind of snow fairy! :P Planning on keeping the white-blonde now but dip-dyeing the ends candyfloss pink.

• I've had purple and red (auburn/plum/mahogany shades) as well as a more naturally looking medium brown in my hair. I don't have anything against people wanting to have fun and experiment with it, but when you get to a certain age, it's best to be a little more professional and grown up and kick the habit.

• I think they're gorgeous, but I'm not brave enough to do it to my hair.

• it looks great some some people and terrible on others. really depends.

• I think it's super cute and I'd do it to my hair, but with my hair texture and hair in general it'd be dangerous to dye it.

• I voted A. They're very cool but they're not worth damaging and weakening your hair.

• I used to dye my hair red too when I had a pixie cut... But I dunno.

I stopped because in my eyes, I started looking like a faggot.

• I love experimenting with colours, but I also love the natural look. I wish I could dye my hair, but they are baby soft with a fine texture. They get split ends just by straightening them! So I go au naturelle, because I try to make them longer

• I use to do it a lot in middle school, but now that I joined the military I can't dye my hair._. Sucksssss so much. I love colorful hair on others:)

• It looks awesome if you do it well, like the pics you have here.
    It doesn't look as great when "blue" is really a faded green and "purple" is some brassy brown...

• It can look really cool on some.. but i think i will look horrible so i am not gonna try it

• Not my head, not my decision.

• It's cool. I've dyed my hair pink, another time, I used purple hair chalk. I like it.

• I think it's awesome and I've done it a few times. Like Blue or Hot Pink, I've been thinking about doing it again but haven't decided on a color

• İ love it. İ always wanted to have blue hair.

• I'm not a big fan of unnatural hair colors. Dark auburn is the only unnatural hair color that I absolutely love.

• Yeah thats not cool. Not a fan.

• I love it! I'm planning to dye my hair :)

• I think it reveals personality depending on the hair color

• Its cool, but i wouldn't do it to my hair. It's too high-maintenance and damaging.

• its really cool except it would take a lot of maintence, a lot of maintence if you have a natutrally dark hair color. it will also take money and time

• It's cool but I don't think I could pull it off well.

• I think they're badass.

• I think some people pull it off better than others. I wouldn't do it, though.

• it looks cool I tried once to dye my hair pink and it damaged my hair

• I used to think it was cool before EVERYONE started doing it, then it was just 'meh'. Same as most things, as soon as normal mainstream society thinks it's cool it suddenly becomes droll and blase.

• I've dyed my hair every color of the rainbow lol.

What Guys Said 18

• Perfect example right here: the girls in the above pictures would look way better with their natural hair color

The only dyed hair that looks good is when a blonde goes to dark brown.

• DO NOT LIKE.

• I don't really like it. Natural colors are fine, but the unnatural ones to me just say "hey look at how unique and special I must be because my head a purple".

• It really depends on the person's natural look, how a color will look on a certain person.

Personally I like off-the-wall colors for a girl's hair as an accent or streak, but any solid color outside of red should only be used for costumes and such.

• Those unnatural colors can look very sexy with the correct hairstyle. But like others and you have said it should not be like that constantly because it's damaging. Don't do it often.

• I like the dyed colours - It looks so individual

• Not a fan of them.

• It's very cool. I have done it to my hair in the past.

• I don't hate it but it's still not my thing. You do you but it's not something I would do or find attractive.

• I hate unnatural hair colors!

• Pixie cut blue is what my dream girl would have, at least until we decide we want to be full fledged adults PFFTTTTTTT right, that's going to happen.

• I love women with exotic hair colors and styles <3

• I like the natural look better

• Unnatural hair colors are imperfect.

• unnatural hair colours a are not my thing

• I think it looks really cool on the right girl and if she styles her hair well. The first girl with the purple hair looks good.

• I love it , it's different but I wouldn't do it myself.

• i´m just not in to it !