Is it wrong to expect a beautiful girlfriend if you don't look good?

The question says it all. Please help.

Note: You may think that I have a low self-esteem. However, this is not the case. I have enough self-esteem.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• not at all

as humans we always have a preference for good looks or superiority in its never wrong to expects something better than wht you want or wht you deserve

What Girls Said 3

• If the guy has a great personality and is intelligent, I honestly don't have a problem with that. But for me personally, I have to be blown away by the guy, not by his appearance. Of course, it's only natural that the first thing you notice is the looks, but you would be shocked to know how many guys that look great disappoint. I go for what's inside, because that's what matters after all.

• I think that you should just go for who ever you want to, but not let beauty stand in the way

• no...not at all. I have a guy friend that may like me, and he is way better looking then me. it's not what is on the outside, but rather the inside.

What Guys Said 1