Dresses VS jeans?

Guys do you prefer girls wearing a dress or jeans?

females can answer this one as well.

Also what length of dress do you like for a female and style?

knee length?

a tight dress?

flowy dress?

mid waist skirt / dress?

maxi dress? ( long dress to the floor)

just above the knee?

short dress?

• Dresses VS jeans?
  • Dresses VS jeans?
sorry guys I know the poll doesn't make sense I didn't it wrong :S my first time doing one lol
I love wearing dresses a lot and its summer so I'm wearing them everyday. But I wore jeans once when seeing my guy and he said I look better in jeans an I was like :O what the? so I guess that's why I'm just seeing if guys like dresses on girls on jeans?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think jeans in the winter obv and dresses in the summer hence why I love summer! get to see lots of sexy legs

What Guys Said 8

• personally I like both jeans and dresses. Though I'm not really all that particular about the type, I think they look really nice!

• Really hard choice, I love dresses.

But I am seriously weak for girls wearing a pair of nice fitting jeans.

• I'm a fan of short dresses (skirts?) from knee length and shorter, the shorter the skirt the hotter it looks.

• I honestly can't think of any "image" for girls who wear jeans vs. dresses; they're both so common that they alone couldn't give me any meaningful impression about a girl. Both are great, just mix it up a bit more and don't wear the same kind of clothes everyday.

• jeans, hands down

• jeans definatly

• Definitely prefer the right jeans! They are an absolute turn on when girls have a great figure.

• nothing better than seeing girls wearing dresses

What Girls Said 8

• Me?Definitely dresses,and skirts too.I guess that I'm a little girly,that way.As for which styles,well that will have to depend on the occasion and my mood.If it's work,or some family gathering,then go with something around the knee or longer.That will cover everything from work to weddings!For evenings out,like dates or a club,then feel free to opt for something a little shorter,but use caution if going too short,right? I've got a pretty decent figure I think,but could never feel comfortable in a micro mini,although others don't seem to mind.I've tried really short things like that on occasion,and felt like I spent the whole evening checking myself.I just couldn't relax.They can look a little too trampy,besides.There are plenty of really sexy and feminine dresses and skirts that fall a little lower on the leg,that are guaranteed to get you just as much of the desired attention and admiration,that you'll ever need.I've got a couple of longer aline skirts and dresses,not to mention a few full length evening gowns,all with full length slits up the front or side that are always good for turning a few heads!Good luck!

• Your poll doesn't make sense

I think a pair of well fitting jeans and a snug t shirt can be very sexy. But at the same time, it's fun to dress up occasionally.

• Aha I know I did the poll wrong its my first time doing one.

• i love dresses and skirts. I hate wearing jeans. in the winter I wear skirts with thick tights, and the guy I'm hooking up with loves how I dress. I think it depends on what you are most comfortable in though, and then you look your best because you're confident

• Which one means dresses and which on means jeans? It doesn't make sense.

• Personally, I hate shaving my legs, so when I wear jeans, I can postpone it. As far as dresses go, I'll wear anything as long as I feel I look good in it.

• I like to wear jeans.

• Well...I think it depends...What's your body type? I mean every dress/jean fits a woman different and some things look better than others. both can be equally sexy I think tho.

• Flowy summer dresses and maxi dresses are my favorite.