0|0
35|17

Most Helpful Guy

• 4. I love the girly touches and the nails and super heels did it for mel

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I have them all? jk :P
    If I had to choose two outfits, it would be outfit #3 and outfit #4. I love the vibrant colors in those outfits :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Unless you're going somewhere SUPER fancy, I would pick something a lot more simple. Those are good, but they're much too formal.

4|1
    0|0
  • I'd pick outfit #3 because i like the "high-low" style dress that shows more leg but hides your butt. However... i disagree with your choice of necklace since it does not match with the rest of the jewellry.

You picked a feather bangle and floral clutch and since those are things found in nature I suggest something like this or similar.

img1.etsystatic.com/.../...70xN.545892277_hjrk.jpg

3|0
    0|0
    • PS: I used to work as a women's stylist in a retail store back in my younger days to know what I'm talking about.

• 1 is cute, but I like a girl in more casual clothes. My favorite girlfriends rotating between creative, cute outfits, t-shirt/tank top and jeans or leggings, and a more messy "I'm tired today" look. The hottest thing a girl can wear, in my opinion, is a tight tank and tight pants and boots. But for a date? I don't know. I like sort of poncho looking things. Maybe they are shawls, I don't know clothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like 2 and 5 maybe 4.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like 2. Its casual but still fancy if that makes sense.
    Then i guess i would go with 5.
    4 is way too red and bright for me. i hate red. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • These are all extremely formal outfits for just a date.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got my red dress on tonight. I like the red dress and the black one for sure. If you want to go for the little princess look. The red dress :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like #1 and #4 i think them are pretty outfits

I really am leaning towards more to #4 outfit

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 3
    4 if you are going for a one nighter

1|0
    0|0
  • Outfit nr 4 would make me melt :D
    Maybe with a slightly less red lip gloss...

1|0
    0|0
  • Between 2 and 3

1|0
    0|0
  • Outfit three and five, they'd highlight and compliant my body curves the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • number three i love blue and gold, number five black is just a sensual color :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That first one looks pretty classy!

1|0
    0|0
  • 2. is more my type. Would be more classy with a set of pearls.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2&5 I love them so much!!!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 34