What's the one item of clothing that girls or guys wear that is considered a turnoff to you?

What's the one item of clothing that you don't like to see on a girl or guy? For example, Leggings, hats, Jeggings, boots or wife beaters, sweats or whatever lol. Also, what item of clothing do u like that u would want to see girls or guys wear more often? :)

For me I Do Not like it when guys sag there pants, especially if u can see their underwear lol. That whole overated gangster look is a major turn off for me. However, what I like to see guys wear are polos or button up t-shirt w/ jeans. Also, i like when guys where the nice t-shirts with a sweater over it. Guys in white t-shirts with the jeans & vans look is good too. Its even better if they have some good cologne on too. :) so I basically like a guy with a clean cut look. :) I would post pictures but I'm still learning how to post pics on here lol.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Flat-brimmed hats.

Oh, look at you! You're SO cool because you didn't break in that baseball cap of a team you don't even know where it came from. And what's with that dumb reflective sticker on it? Oh, I see! You kept that on to show people you're rich enough to afford a hat and didn't steal it like some loser... oh, but wait! Your television is out of the packaging and your hoodie doesn't have a price tag dangling from the sleeve, so I guess you stole THOSE items, right?

And yeah, the baggy pants thing is complete BS too. You're NOT making some subliminal statement about how "loose" you are, you just look like a moron who can't wear pants properly. If you want to REALLY make some anti-establishment statement, grow a pair and wear a dress... or a swastika. THEN you'll be making a statement about how other people are more uptight than you.

• I hate granny panties. It's just boy shorts and micro G-strings for me.

Sexiest thing a woman can were are her CCM-CFMs.

• I like how eveyone said clothing and u went straight for the underwear lol its all good, its still an item of clothing. What are CCM-CFMs? Lol

• Classic ladies are okay and I have gone for traditional gfs except they need to be pretty damn kinky.

• Haha okay I get it. :)

• Crocs.

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/.../...11304631_5ky4.jpg

They are a cancer to fashion.

• Worsen than crocs is what I call the "croc tan", where people have dots of tanned skin on their feet from the crocs.

• Haha i get bur point, thansk for ur answer. :) That's right they would get tans lines, I didn't think abo it that, yeah no crocs lol

• Sorry for the typos lol

• Never been a fan of women wearing thongs/gstring- strange- hey?

• I'm turn off by girls with very high heels, like this:

periodicodeizcalli.com.mx/.../legs-300x225.jpg

I think they take more care of get noticed than being confortable. I don't find elegant to wear very high heel, but I find it a way to get noticed, and girls who are always looking it turn me off.

I am also turned off by very wide trousers.

g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...moda-pantalones-anchos.jpg

And also when their pants are more noticeable that their trousers/skirt.

mpe-s2-p.mlstatic.com/...PE3203068029_092012-O.jpg

• I'm surprised about the high heels part cuz I thought majority of men find high heels to be sexy but I do understand ur last two answers. Lol :)

• A girl can wear almost anything and look adorable and make my heart pitter patter

I think the worst thing she can wear would be a turn off is Booty Shorts with the

cheeks of her ass sticking out unless we are at home just alone than that's different

• Jeans or any other pants that are too high waisted. Also sweatpants.

• Okay then. :) really jeans? So you prefer skirts or dresses then? Lol

• Your welcome. :) Your right, there's nothing wrong with it & plus ur a guy, so I expect lol. :)

• Haha trust me girls do it just as much as us guys. LOL. I once checked this girl out and got a surprise with how she acted towards me when she caught me. LOL

• Anything too tight or revealing - I like a little left to the imagination personally.

• High waisted bottoms.

• G-string undies that come out when she is bent over! Its a little over the top!

• sorry I have to pick 4 things,

Nose piercings
    Lip piercings
    Stretched out ears from massive earrings
    High wasted pants/shorts.

• Okay cool. :) I Agree with the piercings. Girls wear I high wasted shorts /pants cuz not only is it a in style but its helps hide & slim the tummy, just incase u wanted to know. Lol

• cool. I'm sure they have reasons to wear them and people should wear what they like, of course, but it never looks good in my opinion. Just draws all attention directly into their crotch.

• Haha i didn't think about if there's a crotch problem lol yeah I see ur point even more so now lol

• For me it's tank tops. I don't know why but they just don't do it for me.

• Piercings except for earrings but that isn't really clothing. Shoes with heels are also not that attractive to me

• Yoga pants with no thong under it. Normal panties make your asses look just ugly ladies.

• Anything red. Don't ask why, you may not be able to face the answer.

• Leggings... aaaargh! Tights. Ugh!! boots.

• Nun hat priest collar and when girls wear way to long skirts!

• I'd say clothing in general.

• I thought you said "one" look, not many

• I did lol but anyone can put as many items as they want. I just gave multiple answers for myself. :)

• Why does it matter? I'm just one guy

• I know ur just one guy, I was just asking "You" specificly what u like. Plus, that was one of my main questions & since u didn't answer I thought I ask anyways. But nevermind, it's all good, u don't have to answer anything u don't want too.

• I really hate heels/stilettos and dresses/skirts.
    I prefer girls in shorts, jeans or sweatpants, t-shirts or tank tops, and sneakers ;)

• Okay cool. :) im surprised about the no heels & skirts part though lol

• You're welcome, I'm glad you like it :D

• Sneakers. Looks extremely lame like, a fucking 14 y old. I loose interest in a blink of eye.

Even if she is really hot I find her after seeing those as disgusting.

• Even if their nice & clean sneakers? Lol

• Oh Ok I see lol thanks for ur answer. :)

• @CHARismatic110: Lol I was thinking the same thing as you were, like there's a age limit.

• Nun hat priest coller

What Girls Said 20

• FEDORAS

I saw this teen boy wearing one in walmart and thinking he was so cool while he talked with his friends. I guess he forgot he was hanging out in a walmart :/

• I hate what we did to fedoras. I would love to wear one with a matching suit and tie, but now it has such a negative link to it.

• Sigh Rip fedoras you will be missed but never forgotten

• Haha okay. :) maybe only a few guys can pull off a fedora. :)

• Jeans that don't cover the butt. I hate those. Wear jeans that fit. Get a belt. Do something, but don't let them sag to the point that I see your boxers or briefs. Be classy boys.

• Yeah I don't like that either, I don't see the point of it. I mean a guy can still look cool with their pants up lol

• I usually see it more on younger guys. Most men don't wear it, but if they are having a mid-life crisis or trying to stay "hip" in general, they might give the trend a go. I agree, it is starting to fade for right now.

• Okay yeah I understand, I remember seeing guys in my class in high school doing it too. And Haha yeah I agree about the whole men in the mid life crisis lol u make a good point. :)

• This...
    36.media.tumblr.com/.../...swK5Uk1r6upt5o1_500.png

Or this...
    www.mrmooreismyteacher.com/.../preppy%20guy.jpg

And skinny jeans are unattractive unless they're loose fitting/ borderline bootcut.

• I would like to clarify that I do like well-dressed​ men, but the colored shorts with that suit jacket and those shoes just throw me off.

• Lol I see ur point, these looks remind me of Scott disick (Kourtney Kardashian's ex lol).

• Sagging, crocs, man flip flops, and for women I hate when they wear and open toe shoe and don't paint their toes or the paint is badly chipped from not paining it in a while.

• Lol agreed & oh man I have done the open toe shoe with no nail polish look but I'm changing that lol

• When men (or people in general) wear sunglasses indoors or at night it bothers me a lot more than it should haha

• Lol. It bothers me too.

• My stepdad wears his sunglasses while he's driving at night because he says it gives him night vision.

• I know right, it's like their trying to hide their eyes & be cool and mysterious. A lot of rappers do this I've noticed & i don't get it. I rather see ur eyes. Lol

• BOYS
    Suit jackets with shorts instead of trousers
    Skin tight peg-leg pants
    Crocs
    Saggy or baggy clothing
    GIRLS
    Showing too much of anything (doesn’t make you look sexy!)
    Anything that doesn’t fit properly
    Tights worn under a girlie summer dress
    Thong a boo
    Really pointy shoes
    “Juicy” Tracksuits

And for both - anything Chav

• Okay yeah I totally agree with everything u said, especially the crocs lol there so weird. I've seen nurses where those but crocs are still weird lol.

• Lol, whoever thought of them should be shot :)

• Haha Omg, ur comment made me seriously LOL! :p

• I'm not a fan of the whole saggy pants either. I also don't like the skintight jeans that guys seem to love wearing these days lol. I like a guy that's versatile. One that can look sexy in a well tailored suit and can look just as sexy in sweats and a tshirt. Yum.

As for girls, I don't like thongs, especially when they're visible. Also when girls wear those cheap tights that are see through and don't wear shirts long enough to cover their bums.

• lol Yeah i definitely like guys who are versatile too! :) As for girls, yeah the thong is top much & yeah the whole tights thing is too much too. If they have to wear those tights at least wear the same color underwear as the tights or just wear a longer shirt, like u said. Lol :) Have u seen girls wear fishnets with shorts? I've seen this and don't like it.

• Your welcome. :) Thanks for answering my question.:)

• I agree about the baggy pants. I also don't like any facial piercings. It's not clothes but I hate long hair on guys as well. I also can't stand the socks with sandals look. I can't really think of too much more.

• I'm not a fan of facial piercings either. Do u like it when guys wear flip flops?

• I am glad that you find it interesting. The hair look is usually more important than clothes for looking ok.

• @ritxi:, I never thought about that way, cool. :)

• Those ill fitted, saggy pants.. And Skinny jeans

• Yeah i agree. I would say a lot of skaters do this look & the look isn't cute lol

• LOL! Yeah, I want to say. Woah, pull up your jeans not everyone wants to see your underwear.
      Saggy pants are sooo trashy

• Haha yes Agreed, hopefully it's starts to go out of style for good lol

• Wife beaters are absolutely horrible.

• shirts or dresses with the zipper visible

• I SO agree! A dress will be so cute and then it will have a weird zip;per that totally ruins the line of the dress.

• I know right, especially dresses that have a zipper all the way down on the front of the dress lol

• Hate It when guys sag or wear earings.
    Also hate seeing girls with unmatched outfits under the guise of colour blocking and also seeing their underwear (even bra straps).

• i don't like bohemian style

• Yeah i agree it can be too much sometimes lol. Once on a while I see a bohemian look I like but other than that I find it kinda weird.

• tight jeans

• Im not a fan of suits or any elegant clothing haha I just like casual clothes haha but if I had to choose something I like to see, that would be a leather jacket👌

• Okay cool & yeah leather jackets are cute. :) it gives off a little of the edgy bad boy look.

• Saggy pants 😷

• Saggy pants and crocs

• I hate guys who wears crocs

• Haha from other answers & urs, i see that crocs are the most thing people hate anyone to wear. Maybe we should have a crocs buring party lol jk

• skinny jeans... or leggings
    or male crop tops <========== PUKE !

• I'm into the Dean Winchester (supernatural show) look or Castiels (supernatural) look