Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry? and why?

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I am silver all the way, although I do want my wedding ring made of Welsh Clogau gold.
    I find silver somewhat bolder; It’s more youthful, earthy and artsy. I find with silver, you can wear a chunky cuff without looking overburdened. Silver adds an air of youth, and if you choose a contemporary design it only will add to that aura.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely silver.

I feel gold is more mature and suits older people and silver is less flashy too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer silver jewelry i'm not sure why but I never wear gold, not even like fake golden accessories..

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer silver jewelry tbh i always think its just prettier than gold although it isn't as valuable... and... i believe in horoscopic reading, and astrology and all that, and i read up on my sign and my three lucky colours were green, black and silver... and i was like wow, my fav colour is green, i like blacka lot, and i prefer silver , so that confirmed that i was meant to be a silver preferring, silver wearing... freak lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like silver but it doesn't suit my skin tone. So, I prefer to wear gold jewelries, it really looks lovely on my skin. Suits my warm skin tone

0|0
    0|0
  • I like silver. It goes with my wardrobe better and to me, gold seems more for older people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really prefer either but if I had to pick it would be silver.

0|0
    0|0
  • silver tarnish gold doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • White gold 👍🏻🌷😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Goldd jewelry

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. I have no preference. Silver and gold jewerly are equally great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like silver! It just looks better on me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't own anything silver I just own my grandfathers gold ring and his stainless steel and gold watch, I like wearing them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me depends on the colouring of the girl - My main thing is to have it subtle not blinged up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all women like gold ( esp where i live where gold jewels are all the things required ) , but i REALLY like when a woman wear silver jewelry so i go with silver :)

0|0
    0|0
  • sliver, it is cheaper and less gody than gold

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont wear jewelry. I can't even stand having a watch on.

0|0
    0|0
  • silver looks better, gold looks tacky and people think its cool to wear gold when its not

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay me in gold. It is literally more valuable I think and what cash is supposed to be backed by.

0|0
    0|0