Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am silver all the way, although I do want my wedding ring made of Welsh Clogau gold.
    I find silver somewhat bolder; It’s more youthful, earthy and artsy. I find with silver, you can wear a chunky cuff without looking overburdened. Silver adds an air of youth, and if you choose a contemporary design it only will add to that aura.

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely silver.

I feel gold is more mature and suits older people and silver is less flashy too.

• I prefer silver jewelry i'm not sure why but I never wear gold, not even like fake golden accessories..

• i prefer silver jewelry tbh i always think its just prettier than gold although it isn't as valuable... and... i believe in horoscopic reading, and astrology and all that, and i read up on my sign and my three lucky colours were green, black and silver... and i was like wow, my fav colour is green, i like blacka lot, and i prefer silver , so that confirmed that i was meant to be a silver preferring, silver wearing... freak lol

• I like silver but it doesn't suit my skin tone. So, I prefer to wear gold jewelries, it really looks lovely on my skin. Suits my warm skin tone

• I like silver. It goes with my wardrobe better and to me, gold seems more for older people.

• I don't really prefer either but if I had to pick it would be silver.

• silver tarnish gold doesn't

• White gold 👍🏻🌷😊

• Goldd jewelry

• I like both. I have no preference. Silver and gold jewerly are equally great.

• I like silver! It just looks better on me.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't own anything silver I just own my grandfathers gold ring and his stainless steel and gold watch, I like wearing them though.

• To me depends on the colouring of the girl - My main thing is to have it subtle not blinged up.

• I think all women like gold ( esp where i live where gold jewels are all the things required ) , but i REALLY like when a woman wear silver jewelry so i go with silver :)

• sliver, it is cheaper and less gody than gold

• i dont wear jewelry. I can't even stand having a watch on.

• silver looks better, gold looks tacky and people think its cool to wear gold when its not

• Pay me in gold. It is literally more valuable I think and what cash is supposed to be backed by.