My clothes are too big for me?

Okay so I lost a ton of weight over the summer, like 20-30 pounds and now all of my clothes are baggy and literally falling off me. I went from a size 16 to like a 14, and now I don't know what to do, I need clothes to wear but I'm happy I lost all of this weight. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations ! Same with me all my clothes got big on me
    my white beaters all are big and shorts are big so i have to go
    buy some new thugs, i really do this I don't buy real expensive things
    I'll go to Walmart or Kmart buy what i can there but that's good
    I'm happy for you :) :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have any discount stores where you live? like ItsFashion, Burlington Coat Factory or Goodwills? there's no shame in shopping at GoodWill, i've gotten summer dresses there for like $5 each, it's awesome lol. Burlington even has designer things for cheap here. If not, i'm sure you could shop online at those stores.

Also i've bought a lot of clothes from AliExpress as well, they have cheap clothes but make sure you measure yourself because the sizes are off sometimes.

www.aliexpress.com/.../dresses.html

Congratulations on your weight loss also :)

What Guys Said 5

• Reward yourself with some size 14 clothes - Evenlift has a good idea, sell old clothes to get some cash for new clothes and build up a new wardrope by saving your pocket money, birthday/xmas presents.

• Congratulations. Sell them, or give them away, I suppose.

• Uaaau, great transformation. Maybe you can find a seamstress and ask to change your cloths?

• Buy new clothes?

• well buy clothes and you can still be happy.-.

What Girls Said 9

• Well congratulations on shedding so many pounds!! You could definitely go to a store like Plato's Closet or something similar and sell them your old clothes, from there you could use whatever money you got to purchase some new inexpensive clothes. Rue 21 and Charlotte Russe, have very pretty clothing for not a lot of money.

• Congratulations for your weight loss! ☺
    You can still wear them till you lose all the extra weight (if you want to lose more), if you hit your goal and don't want to lose any weight, then wear them till you replace them fully with new clothes.
    Baggy shirts are cute by the way. ^^

• Belts.
    Skinny waist belts or studded belts can do wonders. They show your size and allow you to be comfy too.

• Go shopping! It always feels awesome when I can take pants off without unbuttoning them. Congratulations on the weight loss!

• Congratulations! And you could buy new clothes and give away the clothes that's too big for you to a store that needs clothes. Although, you should keep them just in case you go back to a size 16 again. Hopefully not though :) <3

• Wow good for you! Buy 2 pairs of pants that can be interchangeable and keep rotating them with shirts you already have and little by little update your wardrobe.

• --' help me lose the weight.. I'll help you with the clothes hhh

• Well I had the same problem I went from a 15 to a 5 and the only thing I did was get new clothes at cheap price because I know I'll lose more weight and just in case I gained weight.

• get new clothes! and congrats!