Why are guys so obsessed with the underwear they wear?

They will often spend hours in the store just buying a pair of underwear it seems. Me and my girl friends just pick out any pair of underwear that fits.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• They aren't. And you know this.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'M USING facts

• Oh, how is that so? Where are your "facts"? Prove it. Prove what you're saying, otherwise, it's not true

What Guys Said 9

• My underwear shopping must be least 2 or maybe even 3 minutes long - Its very tough to choose between black or navy boxers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never spent hours looking for underwear, as long as it's comfortable I just pick some and move on to the shirts and jeans section haha

0|0
    1|0
    • You must be the only guy like this.

• Hours? I don't think so. But not all sizes, colors and cuts are always in stock, thus it might take some time to find them without overpaying.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is clearly a troll. No guy has ever spent more than a minute deciding on underwear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not obsessed but I like to wear some trunks cuz there comfy and look sexy

0|0
    1|0
  • I can honestly say I never spent more then 5 minutes picking out underwear

0|1
    0|0
  • Really? I just go into the store grab a bag and head out, done in like 5 minutes, 10 max.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahha lol I think you have it backwards lol :P yes and men wear make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • So now the FACTS guy made a woman account now...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That's weird. I buy my guys underwear for him because he is too busy and he doesn't care what he wears so I get what I think looks cute and comfortable on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, guys don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's the opposite.

0|1
    0|0