Do you dress to impress guys or dress how you WANT to dress?

I dress how I want. I don't care what guys think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dress how I WANT to dress.

I don't dress to impress ANYONE. I never have been like that.

What Guys Said 2

• I do think conciously we say I dress how I want but subconciously there is a bit of how I look - If I dressed how I wanted it would be comfy and I would dress like a 90 year old history professor but while I am not a fashionista I do choose clothes on how they look and how they look is how the outside observes them because you don't really see clothes you wear due to the fact you are in them.

• I dress to feel good, apearance wise and comfort wise

What Girls Said 11

• I dress the way I want. I never dress to impress. I dress to tease the living hell out of the guy i'm dating! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• *Me on dates = luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve wearing whatever men request
    *Me alone = total indie-punk-goth grrrl :)

• I just dress how I want. I've literally got no one to impress.

• Tbh I dress to impress other girls, I know its silly. When picking out a outfit I think would my friends like this?

• Me neither.

• I doubt my boring oversized tshirts and old jeans is impressing anyone, so myself. 😛

• bith to be honest.

• I usually dress how I want to dress. But if it's for a date, I would dress to impress.

• I dress how I want! The only time I dress to impress I guy is if I'm going on a special dye, but even then it's completely my own style!

• I really don't care how I dress outside of work. 99% I look like shit but that doesn't stop thirsty guys.

• I don't care what ANYONE thinks of me.