Is there a "fad" right now as far as fashion goes?

Or does everyone just wear what they want?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, there is, for girls at least.

I know many girls wear high waisted trousers and crop tops, as well as the "long shirt with nike shorts" look. I must say I enjoy the yoga pants/spandex trend.

I think this current "fad" is lame. I miss the early 2000's "fad", with girls wearing the Victoria Secret "PINK" sweat pants, and belly shirts. I also miss the jeans without back pockets and low-riders. I miss the very high short-shorts that were NOT high waisted.

Girls actually dressed more revealing ten years ago than they do these days.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• All depends on your age, you can wear what you want but you also have to pick your style... Id have to say everything is becoming classier. It also depends on what your economically classified as (1st, middle, 3rd) if your middle and below it's preppy like wallabies, prep brands. A clean look. checkout some magazines

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard tye dyeing your hair rainbow ombre is a a new thing

0|0
    0|0
  • There are always fashion fads + fashion victims + people who just wear what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the main fad is the 'kim kardashian look' which is wearing all black, beige, olive green, grey, camel, baby pink and white. . Also wearing midi dresses , lace heels , extreme contouring , false lashes.. etc etc

or , going for the 'oversized tshirt/baseball jersey with small shorts and dope sneakers, with your hair in a messy bun' look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone wears what they want.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• At any given time there will always be a number of fashion trends/fads - Certain things will be "in" and some stuff out of fashion that said some eras may feel more individualistic the 1970s comes to mind whereas the 1980s was quite regimented with not much of a fashion range.

0|0
    0|0