Should I express myself?

I only wear makeup when I'm alone and record videos of myself. I really want to express myself in front of my family friends and school. I feel like everyone will judge me for what I want to do and I feel sad and depressed like I can't be the real girl I am. I'm a freshman by the way.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• High school is all about finding your own style and expressing yourself - You are a bit shy so just start by wearing a little makeup each day then build up to full make up - You have to do what you are comfortable and happy with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be the same way. I never wore any girly clothes because I was afraid of the reactions I'd get. And trust me- I wasted my time. Just do whatever you'd like! It's your body and people cannot tel you what to do with it (unless they're your parents). I say if your parents are ok with you wearing makeup go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should stop makeup. And talk to as many people. At fiirst it will be weird but slowly you will be better. an stop to be self centered.

What Girls Said 1

• Express yourself!