Do you think her haircut makes her look more 'mature'?

I don't like my hair anymore, I wanna cut it like that.. Ugh. But it would be too dramatic cause my hair's like almost to my waist.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want my honest opinion, i don't think you should cut it that short. Thats just the preferences in me talking.

But would it make you look more 'mature?' i really can't say until i see it really.

• I don't know if it'll suit me even, I just don't like Long hair anymore, it's a bother ugh and it took so much time to grow it.. That's the only thing holding me back from shaving my head even (jk)

• Maybe you could cut it at shoulder length like this. i think this looks good s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...51742888dc.jpg

• Thanks for the suggestion.. :)
      Let's see... You know now that I'm thinking about it shaving my head doesn't sound so bad (seriously)

Most Helpful Girl

• omg she is GORGEOUS. it'd make u look a little older, but in a sexy way.

What Guys Said 21

• Several descriptive words come to mind when I think about pixie cuts, and "mature" is never one of them.

• Maybe work your way to it? If it's almost waist down then cut it till it's about upper back long and then cut it till it's shoulder length long and just keep going until you find a good length. You may find out you won't like it super short so it's better not cut it short enough since that's easier to fix than cutting it too short. You can have fun with it as well since you could try on a bunch of different styles on the way to that one and you might find one that you think suits you even better along the way.

• That's actually a good idea, dude.

• Short hair on a girl is hot as long as she has a face to suit it. This girl has it.

• Yes a pixie cut can give you a maturer look

• It depends on ur type... Have u watched 'Mad Max' ? Charlize has a short hair; very very short hair but she is always amazing :))))

• She looks like a pre-adolescent boy. Some girls pull this look off well, some don't... she does not.

• why do women want such short hair? makes you look like a guy. She just looks like a really feminine guy, whoever that is.
    so no, grow it long. Put it in a pony tail, that is hot.

• Do not cut your hair that short.

• Dear god yes, also insanely attractive.

• I don't like the way that looks on the side, but that's just me. Not sure about maturity; you'd probably have to be older to look more mature.

• Do NOT cut your hair short like that!! Especially if it's down to your waist. Very long hair is amazing, beautiful, and feminine. Getting cut like that will take a lot of visual appeal away from you, and also make you look a LOT more masculine

• i'll get flamed for this... she's meh, not hot.

• Quite the opposite actually.

• Not a fan of pixie cuts.

• Depending on the girl this can look really good or awful. It looks good on her. I wouldn't associate it with maturity but not with immaturity either, honestly

• More mature? no, just make him really short.
    By the shoulders maybe, or a litle less?

• Is it a man?

• Don't get a pixie cut unless you're a wait who wears makeup daily.

• Mature? No, she looks like a 10 year old boy. Hardly a "mature" look.

If you want to do something different with your hair to make you look more mature, cut it to about shoulder length. Add some curls, waves, put it up in a bun. You have way more options.

• No, I can't stand that style

What Girls Said 18

• As a woman that usually talks to women that are in their 40s + I notice a lot of them talk about getting their hair cut short because it gives them a more youthful appearance.
    I couldn't agree more!
    I know a woman that's in her 50s that cut her hair short and it took 10 years off.
    For young women that have their hair short... it continues to make them look young (not older).
    Young women who wear their hair long tend to add more years on depending on their facial features and bone structure.

• I think this is true for women who have very little hair or very thin fine hair... because when someone has very little hair, and long, it will make them appear as if they're going bald almost, which will automatically set the image that the person is "aged"... and so cutting it will add volume which will make them appear younger...

but on people with normal hair to thick hair, the boy do's will only make them look much older.

• I loooove having short hair. Seriously I so recommend it. You can either donate or sell your hair and then you'll save SO much time and money on products and caring for your hair. Plus it will be super light!

• I thought maturity happens when an individual wants to be set off into that stage in life. I think it's a choice. Do you really think a haircut would help you with that?

• I don't know, it's just looks I'm talking about.. Maybe. I already look pretty mature according to what many people have told me.

• A change I think would be better, I'm bored.

• Oh then that makes sense. If you dare to do something different, and you're cool with it, go for it.

• I love it. Classic Audrey Hepburn. Compliments shades like no other.

• To be honest, I LOVE pixie haircut, it looks so pretty. BUT, it makes girls look younger, not really mature.. :-) So, if you will cut your hair short, you'll look younger.. I think pixie haircut will look really pretty on you :)

• is good hairstyle, but make sure your face shape and type of hair suits with it. Not every faces and not all types of hair are made for all hair styles!!

• it would definitely be a dramatic change. it depends on your style, how you'll wear the hair, and what you look like.
    on her, it looks mature because she looks a little bit older and her style is more simple.
    if you dress like a younger teenager and look like one, it won't make you look much more mature.
    cut off a little bit at a time. get used to the length before you chop it clean off. and if you end up not liking it, it'll grow back. it's hair.

• no, don't cut all of it off! just try different braiding or pulled back styles.

• try the haircut on here!
    http://www.instyle.com/makeover

• Yes it does make her look mature.

• How old is she?
    Yes, a bit.

• nope i don't think that's there's any correlation between hair length and maturity

• looks a bit... androgynous

• if by mature you mean more old, then yes. this type of hairdo will definitely age you.

• Um I guess.

• It depends on your face structure. If you have a slim defined look like hers, then it will look good. If you have chubby cheeks, like me, its better to have long hair.

• No! If you're going to go that short, you Better make sure your face shape is right for that kind of cut. Very few women can pull it off

• I think it's be a great idea to go shorter if you're looking for a change, but maybe have it a bit longer than in the picture, just in case you end up hating it, or something goes wrong! You can always go to this style afterwards, as I love it!