If you saw me( my pictures are on my profile including my avatar) minding my own business what is the first thing that would cross your mind?

OK first off this is a long question you've been warned. For as long as I can remember I have had trouble finding a girlfriend. A little background first, I dress in clean clothes, I don't stink, I'm confident in my abilities and I don't walk around with slouched shoulders and I sure as hell am not desperate but I have the worst luck with women, I get glances from girls but they quickly look away when I look back and I don't bother looking back at 'em. The times that I have gotten a girls number well when I call them after a couple days they either don't answer or have a million things going on at the time I want to go somewhere with them. On top of that people I don't know either girls or guys seem to act a little nervous or standoffish around me. So after all that my question is: If you saw me( my pictures are on my profile including my avatar) minding my own business what is the first thing that would cross your mind about this dude (me) if anything. Honesty is much appreciated I won't get p*ssed off or go into a ohhh poor me thing so again please be honest don't beat around the bush.

Most Helpful Girl

• One of the first things I noticed in your pics is that you don't smile. Your stance is very serious and almost rigid. I am not sure if you're a serious person by nature or what. But, the first recommendation I'd make is to make eye contact with a female and smile at her. If you are making eye contact with a serious look then she might take it that you're peeved about something.

Try to relax, enjoy yourself, smile, laugh and she will smile back. This is how you will ignite an initial response.

• Yeah that is my neutral face, it just feels awkard for me to smile I'm working on it though, Thank you for the quick and no bullsh*t answer.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0