• Yes
    76% (19)
  • No
    24% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• From a stylist's perspective, the simple answer: it's really out of style.

The predominant attitude in fashion right now is one of casual ease. Pantyhose feels too stuffy and dated. A big driving factor for pantyhose purchase was the control aspect, but today we have spanx which allows you to get control where you need it without the dated look of pantyhose on the leg.

It does still look appropriate for women, especially older women, who work in conservative professions such as law, insurance, academia and finance. If those women were to wear a skirt, they could add pantyhose and it would make sense.

The other context I could see would be women who live in colder climates. They would wear tights, perhaps pantyhose, either with a skirt or underneath pants.

0|0
    0|1
  • You asked this yesterday already... -_-
    Like I said, no, tights have gone extinct. With the dinosaurs.

0|1
    1|0
  • yeah we do lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah man, we just have those naturally black, slightly transparent, legs when we're wearing skirts in fall or winter ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Well since I break into houses of the rich, yes. I wear them. Helps my felxiblities.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one cares about your sad duplicate question.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes of course they do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, why wouldn't we?

0|1
    0|0
    • Dunno but I find them very pretty/sexy as a 18 male. <3

Flats/heels and any other shoes look sexy with them. <3 <3

• See I care for tights.

• No, the only acceptable form of pants are now bloomers. Big, baggy bloomers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, with my dresses/skirts/long tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you style them... anything can look hot when it's styled the right way!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love to wear them!

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah but not very often i don't think. i've noticed that most girls wear knee high tights or socks.

0|0
    0|1
  • I always wear them.

0|0
    0|0