Should I start crossdressing?

I have been wanting to start crossdressing for a while now, i have done it before, and have quit for varied reasons but I don't know i kinda miss it. Im not talking about full fledged crossdressed all the time just dressup everynow and again maybe wear a few items under my guy clothes. Should i go ahead and do it? Also how would you respond if a friend was in the same situation? Please comment as well as vote

• Unleash your inner girl
  • Do it but not too much
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, if I had a friend in the same situation as you, I would tell them to go for it!

There is no shame in cross dressing. Heck, it can be pretty fun. I'm a girl and I love dressing up and wearing fun clothes. So why can't a guy have that fun also? I don't think people should shame others for it. But unfortunately there are those out there who will. But I don't think that should stop you from doing something you enjoy.

• Ok, any suggestions on what clothes i need?

• Honestly everyt apeals to me, but bras and panties seem as good a place as any to start

• Think they are also probably the easiest to put under clothes. So definitely a good place to start. Good luck! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. Embrace your manliness instead. Get some rugby shorts that show off your hairy legs for casual wear and freeballing around the house.
    Also buy some great double breasted suits to show how much of a powerful man you are and buy some musky smelling aftershave.

Keep the fridge stocked full of beer but drink in moderation like a man in full control of himself.
    Cancel your gym membership and get some if your own equipment you can use in the privacy of your own home and don't brag about how strong you're getting.

Don't prance around in women's clothes and be a bitch, start living like a man, take up metal fabrication as a hobby and learn to keep your house working as it should. Watch sports on the tv and yell at it.

You're a man, embrace it!

• Pretty sure Cait knew she was a woman all along

• Sure, there are people born gay or gender disphoric and everything but not everyone is. A lot of it is purely psychological. There are shit loads of psychological disorders and it cannot be denied that some of them are disorders where the affected believe themselves to be gay or transgender.
      A man born with a penis and balls and enougb testosterone to be able to compete and win in the Olympics is not a woman hate to break it to you and never will be.

Homosexuals are also born homosexuals due to our polluted earth. It happens to all animals when exposed to the chemicals that trigger it in those animals.
      Homosexuals aren't born that way because their souls are the wrong gender or something, its scientific.

In a really simple explanation for the biological purpose of why people are born gay it's actually natures way of trying to ensure they don't breed to eliminate the possibility of passing down their damaged genes. Been happening since life began.

• @Dave20152 above

What Girls Said 31

• Life is too short to waste time worrying about what others think. If that is what YOU want to do, then go for it. Life is about creating yourself, and discovering who you want to be. So yes, absolutely! It's not hurting a soul, and it makes you happy. :)

• I think you totally should! Your friend should be fine with and should be proud of you for being who you are, and if they're not, they're probably not your friends. I know if it was one of my friends, it may be just a little weird at first, but overall I'd be fine with it, and like I said, I'd be proud of them!

• People will always judge you in life no matter what you do so if it makes you happy, do it, no question about it. I'd support my friend in the same situation, if that's the person he/she truly is or if cross dressing is what they like doing then that's fine, who am I to judge? It doesn't affect how I see him or her, still the same person at the end of day despite what clothes they wear.

• People judge only because the have a different view of what is ideal. With that in mind, I can say simple topics paired with bigger ones like this one, can be viewed the same, for example, just music.

• Ok 😊 i will go start my new wardrobe this weekend. How do i pick a bra and panties? Or a dress to wear at home?

• Also that follow was from me 😅

• Sure man, do what ya feel. There's no shame in crossdressing, so long as you're not doing it for entertainment value (basically that thing where people use men in feminine clothes as humor, basically saying any man wearing a dress or something is a joke). Basically, if you want to do it, go for it! Obviously you're going to have to be prepared for negative reactions from some people, but so long as you don't let those get to you you'll be fine.

• It seems to be who you are and it obviously brings you pleasure to dress en femme, so why shouldn't you? Be strong and enjoy!

• Do what makes you happy 😌

• Do whatever the hell you want in your life. It isn't illegal or harming anyone so do you. Fuck what others say. Not literally fuck though ;).

• Babe, I tried cross dressing too because I've always wanted to.

I did it, and it felt great. You go do your thang baby.

• Tell me more about your crossdressing

• If its something you want to do go for it... I'm friends with a few drag queens and give my best friend (who is a guy) a few drinks and he will be asking me for a dress, lipstick and heals. He's also worn my leggings at a club coz he couldn't get in in the pants he was wearing and I was wearing leggings under my skirt

• I wish i had a friend so ok with crossdressing or even a crossdressing friend. Any suggestions on what clothes ill need?

• No idea just something u feel confident and beautiful in. You do you

• a warning to you... once you start, it can EASILY become a full blown addiction!. it totally did for me. now i can't be anywhere near womens clothes without checking out the outfits. i have WAY more womens clothes than i do male clothes now too. and every time i turn around im shopping online for hours on end. i can't even remember the last time i even went shopping or looked at males clothes, but can't go over 2 days when it comes to womens

• It sounds like somethings you need to really express and the more you deny it, the worse you may feel. Do and wear what you love and be prepared for shit-head to give you shit, but just go on doing your thing.

• If I had a crossdressing friend I would advise him to do it in private or gatherings of crossdressings. Honestly I have opinions on gay people and how far is too much. But if you're community (location of where you live) is ok with it then proceed with your life, just be wary of the anti-gay people.

• Didn't even read the description (I'm too lazy) because you should go for it!!!

• If it makes you happy and makes you feel good, then do it up.

• Um I wouldn't recommend it.

• Do it but not too much...

• Life's short. Be free

• go right ahead! if it makes you happy then by all means wear whatever you like! i have a friend who sometimes dresses up and wear makeup and i fully support it! have fun and don't worry about what others think! :)

• Sorry about late reply but would you tell me more about the situation with your friend?

• it's okay! well my friend sometimes go out in full feminine makeup and wigs and he is so happy in what he does.

• Life is too short to second guess yourself. Go have fun!!! :-)

• If that's what makes you feel good, 100% do it. Life is self expression and if that is a way to express yourself, and free yourself than defiantly!!!

• Unleash your inner girl!

• Do what you want.

• do it dude.

• If it makes you happy, who are we to tell you otherwise? Live your life dude.

• Do what you want and be proud of it!

• Do it but not too much

• Ultimately, you have to do what makes you the most happy. If that's cross-dressing, go for it girl!

• I voted A. If you are holding back because you have a fear of being judged in a negative way... then be bold and unleash your inner girl. You will be judged if you do and you'll be judged if you don't. No matter what we do in life , there's always someone " waiting in the wings" to judge us.

Be who you want to be, and don't allow other peoples ignorant opinions define who you are. If you were my close friend , i'd support and encourage you to pursue anything which made you happy

• Go for it man..

• Do what makes you happy! :)

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 18

• Do what ever floats your boat, its your life you can live it how you see fit.

• If you don't mind being looked down on and ridiculed, sure, do it.

• Dress however you want. I personally don't associate my clothes with my gender identity, as they are both very fluid. Most of the items i get from the women's section are accessories tho. Like scarves, beanies, maybe some androgynous flats or some bracelets. The rest is pretty much guy stuff.

But yea wear what you want, it feels right.

• do you bro, just try to make money out of it lol!

• How would i make money out of it? 😅

• Uhhh I don't think thats for me 😅

• lol its not for everyone, but you can make some serious money

• do it! its 2015, people should be able to dress how they want without fear of being ridiculed.

• Yeh why not :-)

• Yeah? Why not?

If that's you, then that's you.

• what ever floats your boat man

• It's fucking gross, .. but do what you have to do. Afterall , my words don't mean shit in your life.

• Do it.
    No prob with me if you were my friend and telled me.

• Do whatever the hell you want. It's your life.

• do whatever you feel like, it's not as horrific as guys shaving their legs

• Perform a penectomy first to ensure you are no longer male.

• , convert to islam, try a nijab, people won't recognize you then and its actually concidered crossdressing XD

• you should put more thought into why you feel like doing it, if you feel strongly about it, then, you are who you are, but if you are not sure then take time and think, maybe meditate on it or something.

• Cross-dressing is a sin. They're are consequences for your actions. The holy lord did not die on the cross so you could go prancing about in panties as you please. May the lord have mercy on you're soul.

• And on yours, for not knowing how to use the correct form of the word *you're*.

@SuviLutka : ) Right? I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one and assume typo. But since he's being so condescending, we might as well add that to his list lol

Indeed...

• Yes. Do it. You may regret it later if you don't.
    You're young too. Can pull it off easier during this point in your life.