Is it odd that I'm 19 and like granny panties?

I know they call them granny panties but I really like them. I think they are comfy, I am not a thong fan.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, this is the way it's becoming these days. It's not "odd" at all.

It seems like every girl in our age group wears full underwear these days. The "thong" saga seemed to end in the late 00's. I don't know why but I saw it all the time in college, girls with visible, thick panty lines.

The age of young women wearing sexy lingerie has died down. It's not big deal though, wear what you want to wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I never liked thongs much either. I actually have a few pairs of the older vintage really sheer pairs of granny panties, like all the women wore back in the 50's.
    They go great with other period correct things, like corsets, garter belts and bullet bras. They're super comfy and for those that have ben lucky to see me in them-I've had surprisingly few complaints!

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think it's odd but it would make me kinda sad. But it's your choice. Me not being happy about it is my problem.

• In life - Your clothes, your choice - You wear what you find comfortable and makes you happy - A lot of girls find thongs uncomfortable and wear other styles of underwear for their own comfort.

• Where what you want

• Wow I thought those are period panties

• So long as you accept that men won't like them, then go ahead and enjoy your fetish.

• Lol wear what you want

• Not at all its actually a turn on.

• Sort of, grow up and wear a thong!

What Girls Said 5

• Not weird. Feeling comfy is way more important than how it looks anyway. I'd say you're doing something wrong if someone sees your underwear ;) And your boyfriend should like you regardless of what underwear you wear.

• it's not odd. I think is good idea. Those kind of panties doesn't divide your ass in two parts like other kind of panties does.

• No, it's fine. Whatever you are comfortable in. I wore one once, when I wore this bodycon dress. It was comfortable all night and was super supportive.

• its not weird, they are super comfortable!

• Thongs seem unsanitary to me. I love granny panties too but when I'm with someone I compromise and wear lace bikinis which are also comfy and sexy.