What is more difficult for you?

What is more difficult for you?
looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

K. Late.

- Harvey D

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking into some one's eyes in general is not really something I feel comfortable doing unless I am very close with them (at least not for any real length of time... nothing more than three seconds if I had to make a guess at the actual timing); however, I feel captivated when some one is really opening up to me. I feel it is only respectful to make as much eye contact as they make with me... to let them know I am paying attention. If they seem unnerved by it I will break eye contact, but in general if some one is telling me how they feel I will keep eye contact, even though it is something I wouldn't normally do (and I never really look at some one when I am telling them how I feel... not even once... my eyes are usually on the floor or fiddling with a tissue I have likely been crying into >_> ).

Interesting question by the way :)

What Girls Said 4

• when they're telling me how they feel.

• Definatly when I am telling them how I feel. I'm pooring out my soul to someone and making myself vunerable to someone who possibly doesn't feel the same ways.

• I would definitely say when you are telling someone how you feel.

• the first definately, because I would be worrying the whole time if they even felt the same way.

What Guys Said 4

• If it is a good thing I don't find it hard either way. If it is bad news I would say probably looking into there eye's I hate seeing people sad and when I feel like I'm causing it it makes knots in my stomach

• definetly telling how I feel. lol. I enjoy looking at people's eyes and body (to observe nonverbals) when they are telling me how they feel. :) interesting question

• deep stuff man

i would say telling them what I feel

• I don't mind doing either.