Girls with a bigger bust [D and up]: do you wear a bra at home?

Or some sort of an exercise bra maybe?
Or an old bra you don't wear in public anymore?

I shoud've enabled the anonymous thing, shouldn't have I?

...

Ccc

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I had an ex who had augmentation done and was very large who realistically needed a bra 24/7 to protect her lower back.

• I have a friend who after having 5 kids had very large breasts, but she rarely wore a bra at home as she said it was too uncomfortable... due to her size and subsequent back issues, she got a reduction/lift/implants and then declared to me afterwards, 'I don't need to wear a bra anymore'. I told her that she never did when I visited anyway... I couldn't see her point...

• Most girls I know don't wear a bra at home. They're like "why contain the beasts at home? It's just me!" Lol

• I would think with D and above usually needs bra!!

• I know but I know plenty of girls who don't. I was wondering - on a more wider scale - what is more popular.

• Sports bras are good

• That's why people tend to abuse the anonymous button. I'm glad you didn't allow them

What Girls Said 8

• i wear like this soft home one. i can't explain it.
    www.amoena.com.au/.../Frances_2128_WH_medium.jpg

like this. it still lifts and gives support but it's so comfy. no digging straps or underwires. heck u could even sleep with them but i dont really.

• I don't normally wear one when I'm at home, but I would wear one if I had guests round

• i wear a sports bra that looks like this its seamless and it is so comfortable i sleep in it.
    www.geniebra.com/images/products/gb_black_pi.jpg

• I have a 32DD and I don't, but a DD only sounds big.

• We have the same bra size, and the reason ours don't look SUPER big is because we are a 32. 32DD and 38DD will not be the same, as the number increases so does the cup size.

• @Jania14 yes I know that. I also buy bras since my 13th you know.

• You did not have to take it so offensively and personally. I was only wanting to explain why DD only sounds big if you are a 32. My aunt is a 36 or 38 DD and hers ARE huge. By your comment it seemed to me that you did not know.

• if I'm going somewhere yes I wear a bra, if not I don't, I also don't sleep with a bra.

• I'm an E. I usually wear a bra until I sleep. If I don't go out till later on the weekend I don't wear a bra, until I go out.

• I usually do not. Wearing bras too long is not very healthy for a woman. Although sometimes my breast bother me when they touch my upper stomach. In those cases I wear a very loose sports bra.

• I don't know what that mean, but I do were Brats in home not all the time but only when I feel uncomfortable to stay without it..