Long coats?

Girls what do you think of long coats on guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of coat is it? For me, it really depends on the style of coat.

What Girls Said 8

• yeah depends but it's a no for me...

• Depends on the length. Anything that goes way down the legs like by the knees is too long, but coats that are a bit longer can have their benefits of getting attention. But make sure it's the kind you want! Personally though, I like leather!

• Not too long, but hip-length or mid-thigh peacoats look great on everyone! A material like wool is best, don't wear long leather jackets because those are creepy.

• If it's long like, trench coat long?

No matter how good looking the guy is or how well the coat fits him,

trench coats will always creep me out because of the whole naked under the coat concept.

So, nothing below, like waist/butt? Yeah..

It also depends on style. If I were a guy I would only wear a long coat if I had like an indie look. Maybe I'm weird though.

• it depends on the length, and your particular style. I personally love those jackets that are around hip/butt length, especially if the guy has kind of an indie/urban/semi-prep style.

but never, let me repeat, NEVER wear those hideous knee length or floor length coats that I see some high school emo kids wear.

Good luck!

• if you want to play it safe,dont wear long coats.SOME girls may like it but most of us girls don't like them.Wear just a regular jacket or college sweatshirt.Leather jackets are always hot if you can pull it off (:

• no. a little too 1999 school shooter

• for me long coats on guys scream public masterbater.

What Guys Said 0