Do you think womens "Style" is worth it?

I just want to know if you think the "Short Shorts" that are up to theyre cheeks (you know which ones ;)) are worth it/comfortable, also let me know which clothes you like, like dresses, t-shirts, etc. Finally please vote on the poll i want to know what you guys and gals think.

• Yes
  • No
  • It's their choice
  • No Comment/Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand the whole style of the ass cheek showing shorts. It repulses me, though it is their own preference. If they feel comfortable than I encourage them to do it. However, you would never catch me dead wearing something that revealing. I don't think attention, at all. Especially attention drawn to my body. I am the girl that you will rarely ever see swimming publicly because a bikini is way too revealing. Unless my boyfriend is right there beside me and he approves of what I am wearing, you will not see me wear anything that shows the littlest bit of flesh (aside from arms and shoulders of course.). My ass and my tits will always be covered.

• Your boyfriens shouldn't control what you wear, but whatever you are comfortable with.

• He is not controlling what I wear, at all actually. The only reason I stated that I would wear something like that around my boyfriend, providing he approved, is because he is truly the only one I feel comfortable revealing myself too. I think that showing your body off to millions of strangers just for attention is trashy.

What Girls Said 5

• I think so. They're not in my ass crack but they are very comfortable. I don't think you can see my ass cheeks from them, but apparently so due to the fact that someone at my job with a lax dress code got me in trouble for it.

It's not my fault that I'm not flat.

• It's their choice... I don't really care.

But the ass cheeks showing - can you imagine what they sit on? God the filth! o. O

• I have only tried to wear them once and they were the most uncomfortable things ever and I wear skinny jeans, heels, tight shirts, and really high maintenance hairstyles on a regular basis.

• I think they're vulgar and look very cheap. Not for me.

• I think the high waisted shorts that show the bottom of the butt cheeks is actually a very cute look

What Guys Said 2

• Short shorts would not be my personal preference but have to vote C, it is their choice. My preference is for a smart casual style that is comfortable for the girl but still looks well, not too revealing.

• girls should have style but they should not show a lot of skin especiallly from their waist downwards a mini skirt is fine but it shouldn't be too mini to the point all her thighs are popping out