What would you rate me?

From 1 to 10...10 being the best looking

link

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't look like you need all that makeup. It looks like you're trying to cover up what you really look like, and guys will see that as a lack of confidence and assume you're not really as pretty as you look with makeup on. And you're definitely very pretty so you don't need it! I went through a period like that, where I wore too much, but what you should do is find a more natural look that enhances your best features without looking like you're trying to hide them. Trust me, I've seen a very positive difference since I did that. Don't listen to anyone who labels you as a number, okay?

What Guys Said 7

• 1.lets say its costume party and we don't mind make up=9

2.if you wear this much make up all the time=6 maybe 7

3.lets say you have veary bad personality=5

4.lets say you have nice ersonality + nr 1 = 10

5.lets say you have nice personality + nr 2 = 8

Hot tatto...It seems underneath the make up you have very beautiful face, and from the smile it looks like you hve veary nice personality and are sensear person:)

• A 4, because I see too much makeup.

• An 8, I'm not into the hole tat thing...

• Can you send me another link? this one is broken

• I'd say about a 6.5 to a 7 by the way I like your tatoo what is it?

• 6.5 a little less make up and it could be easily higher

• i'd give you an 8.5

What Girls Said 6

• 6/7 Your in the average range.

• I don't like using numbers. But if that is truly you, I think you're very pretty. =]

• You have a pretty smile and your eyes would be much nicer with simple makeup, you have way to much on there. I give you a 6, without all the makeup, it would likely be much higher.

• I think you are very beautiful ( I won't use numbers) and your eyes makeup is really great

• You're pretty I would give you a 7, you probably look better with different makeup and outfit

• 8ish. I think you're pretty