Am I too fat to wear this dress? What do you think about this dress? Is it OK to attend wedding party with this dress?

Am I too fat to wear this dress ? What do you think about this dress ? Is it OK to attend wedding party with this dress ?
The wedding is in noon/day light at a building. It's my co worker weddings so my boss and peers are gonna be there, I want to look casual and appropriate.

• too fat for this cutting
  • it's okay

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is a nice dress and you look well in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're definitely not fat who told it to you. But if you don't mad at me i wanna tell something this dress ruins you and you shouldn't wear that necklace with that dress because your neck is very closed. A little bit longer dress is more suitable for your body i mean the dress should be under your knees and that arm height of dress is not suitable for you too. And you should choose more modern colours. There is no problem with your body but there is a problem with your dress for me. AYeah it seems like i really critized you i hope you don't misunderstand me i just wanted to give advise :)

What Guys Said 8

• Yes that dress looks nice on you.

I don't think you are FAT (i would tell you if i did. I am on the internet... ;-) ) However yes for the future you could use some weight loss and toning.

But yes i like that dress on you.

• Darling you're not even fat! don't you ever tell yourself such nasty lies! that dress looks fabulous on you!

• You don't look fat. You've just got hips.

• I don't see a fat body.

• it looks fine

• It's an ugly dress lol
    But the fit is good

• Nah its cool

• Fit is fine, looks appropriate.

What Girls Said 20

• I think you look lovely. :) It's a flattering cut and the dress is pretty, definitely appropriate for the occasion. I hope the wedding is fun!

• It looks totally fine. You don't look fat in it :)

• I don't think you're fat and even if you are, that dress still looks amazing <3

• Looks good to me... =)

• that dress looks fine. i like it a lot, and it looks fine on you. it's definitely appropriate to wear!!

• it suits you... not fat, but curvy, the type of body guys like.. bracelet is enough no need necklace its massive and it would go more with one colored dress to mmake it more inetresting. u have paterns on your dress, so no need massive necklace. other things are ok...

• the dress looks great on you, but aren't you supposed to not wear black to a wedding? Although I don't think anyone will really care.

• I think it flatters your shape really good actually and it's a pretty dress.

• Nope it looks fine.

• Its totally fine

• Girl, you look gorgeous

• Wear it. It looks good on you.

• A big chubby.. But uh, it's alright I guess.

• You're not fat at all and that dress looks nice on you!

• omg, you look really good in it!

• You're not fat and your dress is fine

• Looks good on you :)

• You look great in that dress :)

• Beautifullll!!!

• Cute dress. I think you look good in it!