Is this dress flattering?

I dont really my torso and my wide shoulders and weird hip shape. Does this dress look to weird on me. Should i return it, should i even wear dresses?
Is this dress flattering?????

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey,

First, there's nothing weird about your shape I promise you, you're way too self-critical, you have a great figure. Second, yes, you absolutely should wear dresses (see above!). And third, yes, that specific dress looks great on you, I think it works very well with your shape. I would suggest you dress it up with a belt you like, and presumably you'll wear heels, bracelets or some other sort of jewelery just to add a few sparkly bits to the overall look, but definitely wear it and be confident that you look great! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress is fine and it flatters you perfectly. You have a body that's perfect to wear dresses so don't be so harsh on yourself, I don't see any of your so called flaws.

The only thing I will say is that the dress is a little plain, maybe jazz it up a bit with some costume jewellery; a bright clutch, cool belt or funky tights.

A plain dress also allows you to create a dramatic makeup look or go all out with your hair and not look over done.

But what ever you decide to do, you look fantastic.

What Guys Said 19

• I can see what you are talking about with your wide shoulders, but I don't understand what your issues are with the hip shape and your torso? They both look totally fine to me. We tend to focus too much on our faults and lose sight of the bigger picture. If you take a step back and look at yourself from a distance you should see how beautiful that dress looks on you. Just try to accept your shoulders the way they are, you cannot do anything about them anyway and from a guy's perspective they are totally fine.

• You look lovely!

• Why are you so harsh on yourself? You look extremely attractive, and that dress really flatters your body, I don't see anything wrong with the "flaws" you pointed out, I actually think your hips are perfect.

• Your waist is small, the dress makes you look like you're skinny yet curvy. It makes your figure look good.

• I think that dress looks lovely on you

• Lovely, like lana del ray from summertime sadness

• Yes, looks great

• It looks good on you. You should keep it.

• Looks great

• It looks good on you

• You look beautiful!

• All I can see is a fit and cute girl in that pic😶?

• Yes it is a nice dress.

• What the issue? You look good! That's a cute dress

• When you walk on the street guys will look at you because you look very nice

• well the camera on your phone is unflattering

• looks good

• Looks fine to me.

• Looks good on you. Highlights an hourglass shape.

What Girls Said 6

• This is cute.

• Yes, it's very nice. =)

• nice dress maybe you could pair it with a nice belt

• I think it's not very flattering on your shoulders, if that's what you're worried about. Something that is a bit more low cut will distract from them better

• It looks great on you

• I like it. It shapes your body well.