Do guys ever pay attention to a girl's nails and manicure? Does it make a difference if she has nailpolish or not?

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing. We don't notice when they are taken care of, but we sure as hell notice when they aren't.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I would pay a whole lot of attention to her manicure but I am not a fan of really long nails. I also like subtle/light/clear nail polish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always pay attention to everything she has on and her hair nails and pretty much everything. Does it matter for her to always have her nails made up? No it does not. I am happy being with her anytime.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there is one thing I do not care about it's nails. I guess it's the same for most guys.
    By the way, a lot of things women worry about us guys don't even notice.

How many women have come home with a new hairstyle. Then she says to her guy "And?" (wanting to know his opinion about the new hairstyle). And then he says "And what?"

Don't worry about these things. Just make sure you like your nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do
    Also pay attention to their toes...
    It shows you if that person takes care of herself well

I don't really worry about the polish color or anything
    Just healthy clean nails

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not at all. In fact, long nails can be off putting.

That being said, cleanliness is very important, at least in a social setting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention to nails or manicure of random girls or female friends, but I do once I start dating them or am in a relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me personally no I do not notice a girls nails unless they are pointed out to me or they are crazy long

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I love beautiful hands and nails. I have complimented many girls on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want clean nails. Nail polish is not a necessity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really unless I'm interested in her.

0|0
    0|0
  • visually no , but i i really love the smell of nailpolish though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about nail polish, really. But if a girl overdoes it, it can be a turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who wear nail polish on their toes.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't. and i prefer you haven't got any. i like boyish short natural nails in women

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I've only payed attention to a girls nails once in my entire life. She was my three year old niece and we'd all gotten into the habit of complementing things about her so she'd compliments others.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My hubby always notices my manicure and pedicure. He loves when I have something extraordinary on my nails. He likes 3D nail art. Even during our honeymoon he presented me a ticket to the nail salon . My Mani Pedi lasted longer than any other made at a nail salon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they care if they're manicured or not, but they do notice it. The guys I work with know I change my nails every week, and they comment on it. This is something I've never pointed out or brought up. They've brought it up themselves. So they notice, but it's definitely not going to be something a guy gets bothered over. I doubt any guy will care if her nails are done up. As long as they are clean you're fine. Dirty nails look bad on anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think its really important for a guy to see if a girl has her nails done or not... as long as they're tidy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they do, but when the nails aren't well taken care of, then they do notice that.

0|0
    0|0
  • My best guy friend commented that he doesn't like bright crazy fingernail colors, like bright green. Plain can be good apparently.

0|0
    0|0