What do you think of lipstick?

What do you think of  lipstick?

• Ugly!
  • Pretty!
  • Depends on the person..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I don't like it.

• Straight pink lipstick is hot as hell

• Better without. Because I like the natural matte-finish pink on lips with the graded double color, that gently blends with skin without forming an abrupt edge (I think it would be pretty hard to apply lipstick that imitates natural look)

• I like it on some girls. I think it looks best if your a pale brunette, it just seems to work best for them, and for everyone else, I say use lip gloss, that's sexy too

• It depends on the girl

• Difficult to wash off, especially when you've been kissed 1000 times!

• Depends on the person and colour of lipstick.

And don't use flashy colours. Keep it subtle. Otherwise you'd look like a joker :P

• Man, if you prefer less flashy colors, you go ahead and wear less flashy colors. I for one will do whatever the hell I want.

• @cipher42 Woman, did I tell you to wear according to my preferences. You can use it on your face or wherever you like, do whatever the hell you want 😪

• Stevie from family guy says that red lipstick is for attention seeking jezebelles, but hey, it's just a silly cartoon, rigggggghhhhhttt?

• Depends on the girl. That girl is thrill with it.

• Depends on the person AND the lipstick ;)

• Well if you're asking I think it looks awful when some people just cake it on. They literally look like clowns.

What Girls Said 6

• I never leave home without it.. Great shade @shay47 xx

• I like it. Some girls can pull off that colour

• Pretty! =)

• It depends on the person

• i cliked pretty but it does depend on the person and the color. For example my niece has very full lips and she doesn't look too good with bright red lipsticks

• Depends on the person. But that woman is beautiful, and I think that shade suits her.