Girls, would you think a guy wearing video game or cartoon character t-shirts and jeans is tacky or unattractive?

Something like these?

Your thoughts ladies? :D

@vishna @youknowitt @xXiTacoXx @mskay @MissNowhere @mooky06 @bubble_tea @ThisGurl @Mustachekitteh @Genie23 @BlueSJ @BelleGirl21 @LovesTVDx @TheoryOfAvarice

:P

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the design. That Mario one... ehh. It's a bit too.. loud or blatant or something, I don't know. When it comes to gaming and anime tees and such, I usually prefer more artsy designs (or at the very least something a bit more subtle). Like these for example...

cdn.shopify.com/.../...tompanic_main_1024x1024.jpg

cdn.shopify.com/.../...onometer_main_1024x1024.jpg

cdn.shopify.com/.../wcp_main2_1024x1024.jpg

We all have our own style though. Just wear what you think looks good on you and what you feel comfortable in :)

• Those are pretty awesome! i would love to get them. Do you know where you could get them?

• Haha, happy shopping! Hope you find something you like : )

• That Mario Bros 2 shirt is fire! :-D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely tacky. Get some fitted shirts, if you're not comfortable with your body in fitted clothing, go to the gym, get in a shape that you like, buy fitted clothes. I'd say the Doug shirt would be fine under another shirt with the doug picture barely exposed but that's a different topic for a different day. Nothing with writing or sayings on it. Ironic T Shirts only if there's no writing and it's not obviously ironic to people other than the people you want to be around. It's a long difficult complicated algorithm for how what you wear defines the kind of person people will expect you to be.

• Never had a problem with dudes doing this, it is what they are into.

• I think it's painfully cringeworthy.

• I see nothing wrong with it

• I wear battlefield gta and breaking bad clothes 2-4 times a weekend

• I wear anime shirts.