Girls, is it me or if you were impressing no-one, would you not wear make-up, cut your hair short, wear baggy comfortable clothes and not care?

I've always wondered that if I wasn't trying to impress boys or trying to me look better than other girls that I would just not bother at all. Is it just me or if so many boys didn't like long hair I would it mine short. Or if they didn't love seeing girls in tight dresses I would just wear baggy tracksuit pants. I definitely wouldn't ever wear make up. Are there any other girls like this?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Only to impress my boyfriend i put some efforts and too little makeup but nothing too crazy , I like that people accept me for who i am and im doing well no need to impress anyone :)

• Haha wow that's amazing of you. I find it so hard to do that

• U know when i fight wit my boyfriend and feel bad i go out without makeup and without even trying to look good , smth in my mind says " who am i trying to impress anyway? --' lol
      dont worry u r pretty u dont need all that :)

• Haha good idea! Well thank you but I would still like not to try at all sometimes haha

What Girls Said 4

• Not really, because I really enjoy playing with make up and hair. I'd probably stop going so hard at the gym, though and just do it to be healthy.

• I personally love makeup, I think it;s a lot of fun. I also like what I wear and how my hair is. Of course some days I will have a day without makeup in sweats, but that's regardless of what people think. :)))

• no, I <3 dresses and skirts.

• I rarely if ever wear baggy clothes. As for make-up I don't care. I skip it way too many times to count, so I don't actually dress to impress. I dress well whenever I feel like it.