Do you guys find red lipstick attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely. It draws a lot of attention.

The reason I think it's attractive isn't the fact that it's noticeable, but the fact that the wearer KNOWS it's noticeable. She WANTS the attention, and reciprocated desire is probably the most attractive thing anyone can do.

To me, it's not much different than a short skirt. It's not about the looks, it's the fact that she wants to be looked at.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys might, some guys like no make-up.

When I wear make-up, I like to do the classic pin up look; black eyeliner, mascara and red lips similar to this

http://i.imgur.com/C2oFC90.jpg

What Guys Said 19

• I prefer lighter/subtle/nude/clear lipstick or lip gloss ( I find red a bit bright personally )

• No.

Unfortunately, girls tend to wear makeup for other girls.

• When the environment/occasion suits it yeah, I'm not really into it much for a daily thing though.

• Yes, but pink is my fav

• It really depends on the what the woman looks like there are some women who look great with it and some who look cheap and skanky with it.

• Red is a great color and is definitely a very attractive color. Stands out but it comes down to the person who wears the read lipstick and also how they wear it and with what (style of dressing etc).

• depends on the girl and the occasion. It can look great but usually I prefer something a little bit more natural looking

• Not really if she puts too much on her that makes her look like a clown 😟

• yeah as long as its not like joker grade application

• It can be depending on the individual girl and how she wears it.

• I'll say not so much depends on the situation and the person and how red it is and outfit

• Yes I do. Red is great.

• depends on how "intense" it is. If it's too red, no thanks.. also depends on the colour of your skin

• I like a natural look, but if loads is not applied, and it's the right girl, it does look attractive.

• not really , sometimes she ends up looking like a orangutan

• No they should stop manufacturing it and girls should stop using it

• Stevie from family guy says that red lipstick is for attention seekin Jezebels but, it's just a silly cartoon, righhhhhttttt?

• Most girls can't pull it off in my opinion. They just end up looking like clowns.

• I don't really like any lipstick

What Girls Said 9

• I'm a bit too pale for it really but I enjoy wearing it :) It's not my boyfriend's favourite but then he doesn't really care about any kind of make up.

• There are girls who look very attractive or rock the red lipstick look while for some, yes, it is red but there is less impact. It's sexy when it complements the skin tone or the outfit ;)

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c339d53085.jpg

Some girls can pull it off.

I like the color. If only it looked good on me.

• some do. some don't..

• dont care if guys dont like red lipstick wearing it anyways

• Yes they do.

• yes, I think it can look hot

• I'm not really a fan, but I know plenty of people do. It's just preference.

• Typically speaking, yes they do.