Girls, Do you ever sleep with your bra on? Why or why not?

Did your parents have any advice telling you to sleep in your bra or not when you were younger?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. NEVER. That would be extremely uncomfortable x_x

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• With breasts like mine, It would be a waste of time trying to place them into a bra while sleeping lol
    I use cotton holders while sleeping

1|0
    0|0
  • I have done in the past, but tend not to if I can help it. I don't find it uncomfortable (a bra should never be uncomfortable), It's just I have heard it’s more healthy to sleep with it off. Then again I have also read it stops sagging and improves the perkiness if you do wear one to bed so who knows, down to personal choice I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • whether we wear bra or no our breasts are going to... Go down anyway lol beleive it or not bra is just for support and sleeping without bra is comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because they are really annoying to sleep in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo its not comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing I do when I come home is to take it off. There's no way I'd sleep with that on. Nobody ever told me anything about it, it just feels unconfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • never have ever

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm more comfortable without one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Only if i had to, for instances when i have to share a room with someone. My mom did advice me to sleep without it as it is not healthy. Besides the health issues, it is uncomfortable even if there is no hook.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. It's uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always sleep with my bra on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whys that? Are you larger or smaller chested?

• Smaller, b cup. I dont know, it doesn't feel uncomfortable to me. I feel too exposed when my bra is off and it's easier.

• No, it can lead to breast cancer and sagging.

0|0
    0|0