Girls, Do you ever sleep with your bra on? Why or why not?

Did your parents have any advice telling you to sleep in your bra or not when you were younger?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. NEVER. That would be extremely uncomfortable x_x

What Girls Said 13

• With breasts like mine, It would be a waste of time trying to place them into a bra while sleeping lol
    I use cotton holders while sleeping

• I have done in the past, but tend not to if I can help it. I don't find it uncomfortable (a bra should never be uncomfortable), It's just I have heard it’s more healthy to sleep with it off. Then again I have also read it stops sagging and improves the perkiness if you do wear one to bed so who knows, down to personal choice I suppose.

• whether we wear bra or no our breasts are going to... Go down anyway lol beleive it or not bra is just for support and sleeping without bra is comfortable

• Nope because they are really annoying to sleep in.

• Noo its not comfortable

• The first thing I do when I come home is to take it off. There's no way I'd sleep with that on. Nobody ever told me anything about it, it just feels unconfortable.

• No, I don't

• never have ever

• No, I'm more comfortable without one.

• Nope. Only if i had to, for instances when i have to share a room with someone. My mom did advice me to sleep without it as it is not healthy. Besides the health issues, it is uncomfortable even if there is no hook.

• No, I don't. It's uncomfortable.

• I always sleep with my bra on.

• Whys that? Are you larger or smaller chested?

• Smaller, b cup. I dont know, it doesn't feel uncomfortable to me. I feel too exposed when my bra is off and it's easier.

• No, it can lead to breast cancer and sagging.