If you lived somewhere that banned certain types of clothing, would you stay?

A city in Alabama, yes, alabama, is banning baggy pants, short shorts and miniskirts. If the city you lived in currently, did the same, would you stay?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, since I have different types of clothes that I like wearing more. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't stay, and I don't even wear baggy pants. When the governments around the nation start criminalizing styles, then the nation is completely fucked in that regard.

Just because someone doesn't like it, or someone associates it with something bad, doesn't mean it's true.

If that were the case, then suits should be outlawed because the biggest criminals in the world often come in wearing a suit, a tie, and sometimes a fedora.

• Care to explain that last part

• Isn't that sterotyping?

• Exactly my point. Which is why I disagree with making it against the law to wear any certain kind of clothing.

What Girls Said 2

• That's ridiculous. That would never work in florida anyway, cause the weather doesn't allow for that but I'd probably leave and go to my home state

• yeah, idc.

What Guys Said 3

• It is not warm enough where I live to notice a ban on shorts. Seriously I am quite conservative in my clothes so it probably wouldn't affect me but it seems quite drastic in my opinion

• depends on the reasoning... for a frivolous reason, no.

• Yes as I only wear shirts and ties, teasers