Do you think my skirt is too short? And should I put my hands in my skirt when I sit or shouldn't I? And am I sexy?

Do you think my skirt is too short? And should i put my hands in my skirt when i sit or shouldn't I ? And am i sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you put your hands "in" your skirt when you sit? If you mean "on" your hem, then probably yes, because there isn't much there to cover what is under.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good to me. Plus, I like your style.

What Guys Said 10

• (1) It is quite short
    (2) Make sure skirt hem doesn't ride up when sitting down
    (3) It looks quite well
    It is right on the edge of too short and a lot of care is needed to avoid an underwear flash.

• This don't seems to be a serious question... well I'm not a serious guy anyway! No problem with the skirt size, but you may face some "not polite flirt" from some guys on the streets. Your body, you choose how to sit and what to dress \o/

• It's short and looks like it would flare out slightly when you stand... be mindful of who is behind you on stairs or escalators

• It's maybe a tad bit too small.
    And you have a cute figure, yes.

• Mmmmmmm if this is you you got some gorgeous legs :3

• No
    No
    and fuck yeaH! :D haha

• It is too short to wear in public. This is just me.

• You look perfectly presentable! Would you wear it if it was a windy day though?

• it's okay nothing wrong with it...

• You look alright. I don't think it's too short.

What Girls Said 4

• Too short? no. Hands on skirt? Depends on what you want people to see :) Sexy? Yes.. I think you're sexy.

• It's very short. Can't kneel down at all.

• It's pretty, ok?

• I love your style, I personally don't think it's too short! You look sexy 😍