Guys! Do you like bleach blonde hair?

Like the very white blonde. Peroxide blonde hair.

• Yes!!
  • No
  • Don't know.
  • Imma girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh honestly I do like a girls natural hair color. It's who they are and they don't need to conform to some other beauty standard. But I have a few female friends that bleach their hair to that very light color. It's not a problem.

• Lol just cos someone colours their hair doesn't mean they are only doing it to conform lmao. She probably just likes blonde hair.

• @SydneyGirl84 eh I just feel like hair color is just a part of a persons identity. Applies for guys to. I'd never dye my hair because I'd just feel like I was dressing up as someone else.

• Most people have naturally brown hair lol. I hardly find brown hair colour an indicator of someone's identity when billions of other people have it lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. It can look good if it is done well. Be careful because bleaching can damage your hair!

What Guys Said 10

• I went C because it depends on the girl - I take in the whole picture - I don't have favourite colours or features.

• If it is healthy and not fried, yes.

• Well I like almost any natural hair color, blond, red, brunette, just not black, gray, platinum blonde, white, or dyed hair. My favorite is really light brunette that's on the verge of being blond, but I fall for girls of all hair colors, I just prefer those

• Not crazy about it, But doesn't hold back in any way either.

• It's like you have the ability to be so attractive but you're just not. I don't know I've been dying to say that sorry

• No need to. You're definitely blondish.

• You're disabled in some way. I'll spare you your dignity and just go now lmao.

• Yes/No. Its works for some.

• yeah why not, but it should only be on a certain type of girl...

• If she has a cute face and goes great with it, yeah I'll like it

• I personally don't.

• no I'm a brunette lover

• I prefer long black hair on a female

What Girls Said 3

• My hair was bleached for a while. Loved it. Giving it a break for a bit since it's hard on the hair, but I like it best.

The boyfriend loved it. He'd like me to dye it back. But for now he gets to deal with the dirty blonde.

• Not a guy, but I like it.

• i love it!