Flying scarfs? Why people don't wear them?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/arquitectalia/5273960306

The look is epic, and draws attention. I don't know i think the flying scarfs, wristbands and or capes takes up a lot of space when your walking down the street.

Most Helpful Girl

• theyre pretty cool lol but remember that youd have to have a guaranteed abundance of wind for it to look that amazing. plus people might complain about material hitting their face. great for a photo shoot but i wonder how practical they are :P

• The silk ones are pretty light. Have u ever thought of wearing one?

• i actually have never seen a scarf that long in stores to be honest. i guess id try it sometime, why not? :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• It's the first time I've ever heard of it. I have to admit that it looks sort of cool though.

• that is awesome!

What Guys Said 4

• People don't wear they because they don't want to look like a complete tool who needs 5m space behind him while walking.

• I would imagine people around the wearer would not be too happy.

• O you could defiantly do that here in Kansas we get a lot of wind around here.

• I don't know seems like more of a cosplay attire