On which hand should I wear my wrist watch?

Left or Right?

• Left
  • Right
I'm mixed. I write with my right hand but play and do other stuffs with my left hand. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on which hand is dominant, you are supposed to wear a watch on your non-dominant wrist. Reason, you are less likely to break it. At least that's what my Dad told me when I got my first watch.

What Girls Said 5

• I always have felt More Comfy with my Leftie with the watch, @tanyeemsafwan. I don't know about Others, but for me it is More Natural, even though Like You... I write with my right hand.
    Do what is supposedly 'Right' for you. And if it doesn't work, you can always switch the wrist.
    Good luck. xx

• I like watches on the right hand.

• i chosen the left wrist

• i'd say left unless you're a lefty

• on the hand you don't write with
    but standard practice is wear it on the left wrist

What Guys Said 14

• When i was 11, Me, My mum and my dad, Were in Dubai, (In the Dubai Mall), And there was this Breitling store, And, At the time my dad was pretty wealthy,

So, Each of us god a Breitling, (Id never worn a watch before)

And, Ill never forget my dad saying to me, ''Son, Always wear your watch on your left arm, The right arm is for faggots and girls'' xD

And from then, To this very day, Every single day i have worn that watch on my left arm.

So yeah, Left. Right is for girls... (And fags according to my old man xD)

• It depends on whether or not your left or right handed, generally if your left handed you wear it on your right wrist and if your right handed you wear it on you left wrist, I am left handed so I wear it on the right wrist.

Now if your ambidextrous then just wear it on whatever wrist feels the most comfortable and natural.

• I think it depends which hand is the dominant one - You wear it on weaker one - I see you are ambidexterous, going by sammygurls theory right one is correct one.

• If you are right handed, wear it on your left wrist and vice versa.

• I'm mixed. I write with my right hand but play and do other stuffs with my left hand. What do I do now?

• So you're ambidextrous. Then, by default you could wear it on your left wrist. I always wear it on my left wrist. There was a time when I wanted to 'experiment', and wore it on my right wrist. But now I'm back to the left!

• Left

,,,,,,

• The one you don't write with.

• I usually wear them on ma non dominant hand which is left cuz ma right hand will always be bizzy while ma left is juz lazy and slackin' off. Put the watch on it to wake up dat lazy azz mofo!

• if you're right handed, your left wrist, a d vise versa. that way when your dominant hand is occupied, you can still check the time comfortably.

• Typically it's the left but if you think it looks, feels or functions better on your right then go for it. Mines on my left as I type this.

• you should always wear your watch on your less dominant hand. i wear it on my left hand because i am right handed

• Left. Right is so important!

• You should wear it on your penis

• doesn't matter.

• Both hands bro, Then you won't even bother to ask this question.😉