Is ~40 yo woman too old for pink handbags?

• Yes, old peeps are too old to use bright colours
  • No, that's not the case
  • That depends

Most Helpful Girl

• Naw... It's just a colour! Haha :)

• Wish she'll realise that :(

• Okay I will :) thanks a lot!

• Always welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote 'B' cause a girl is never too old for pink stuff, teddy bears and chocolates :D ;)

What Girls Said 12

• Aside from really low cut blouses, rainbow colored hair, and glittery eye shadow, I don't think there is much that one can be too old to wear as a woman. It's about how she wears it. If its got like unicorns and hearts on it, sure it may be too young and childish looking for someone her age, but if its a pink classy bag, then why not. Ultimately though, wear what makes you happy and if someone else can't handle it, too bad for them.

• My mum is 40 (well, will be soon) and seriously her fave colour is pink lol! Not the neon pink ofc, the usual pastel pink. I'd probably get her a baby pink purse and post it back this weekend. She'd always tell me "screw what people think, its just a colour anyway".

• Wish my mom were like that :/ She's 43 but then again, I'm 3 years older than you.

• I don't know if its related, but maybe cause my mum's a designer? She couldn't be bothered what people has to say about whatever she use/wear.

Maybe you could choose a light or perhaps baby pink purse for your mum? There's plenty different variations of pink.. some ladies don't like bright pink, they think that they're too old for that; some like it. It varies I supposed.

• Thanks. I'll see :)

• It depends on the style. There is no age limit for the color pink though

• Why in the world would she be? Because you don't think older women should be seen in public as they are no longer young and beautiful?

• WTF would she be?

• She can wear a g string if she wants. She should not be bound by societys ageist rules. Where whay you want.

• so not true look at bag its so cute
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f42d3fa884.jpg

• I found that good but my mom is not ready to believe that she can have one :/

• omg i dont like handbags, but I'd definitely buy that if i did! it's sooo fancy and colorful!!

• totally agree i dont like big handbags or pink but i really like this one! @thera

• no the color doesn't matter depends on the style etc, I do think 40 year olds shouldn't wear things a teenager would wear

• No not at all. My mother (40) owns a pink handbag. A bright neon pink would be less appropriate, but a pastel pink is totally fine :)

• Im 19 and i think im too old to wear anything thats pink. Nahh i think it bc i dont like the color.

• color for each age , bro laughing my flat ass off

• No, of course not. The lady can wear whatever she wants.

What Guys Said 10

• I would say depends how bright - Really bright yes but one like this would be fine
    g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...b-font-and-font-b-bags.jpg

• Not necessarily. My mom has a lively friend and both of them are close to, if not already 50 and pink does indeed suit her in my opinion.

• No, i think any age a woman can have a pink handbag

• I admire old woman that have the courage to use long hair.
    Thats great.

• So yes, i respect any kind of action that they wish. Like a pink handbag or other things.

• Old women (more than 40...) start cutting their long hair because they think it's not for their age, that's sad. Yes it's a little out of the topic, but it's a way to say that i value any kind of style on any age.

• My mom has knee length :)

• That doesn't make sense, age and color are irrelevant.

• fashion is fashion regardless of age

• you are never too young or too old for pink

• Handbags? How about those tight lounge pants where it says "PINK" on the butt.

• It's not about age, anyone with any style wouldn't use a pink handbag. Just you would think by 40 she would have realised how ridiculous they look

• No, they are not. Many seriously hot 40 and 40+ year old women out there!