• Japanese
    12% (5)19% (5)14% (10)Vote
  • Others
    20% (9)14% (4)19% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sushi is amazing and it is art-like too I'd say, so I'm going to have to say Japanese.

There is a high quality all-you-can-eat sushi place near me. It is expensive so I only go there once a semester with a fellow Asian sushi-eating friend (even though I eat more than my money's worth), but it is amazing. Possibly my favorite place to go when I can.
    Some people don't like the taste of raw tuna or salmon and what not, but I absolutely love it myself :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I would say indian

0|1
    0|0
  • Italian food is about the most I've ever eaten , i ate Chinese food from local restaurant and got a reaction to the food never knew what happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swedish Meat Balls

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to decide, I love Indian, Chinese, Italian, Korean, Russian, Mexican and Japanese food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese (namely, Sushi) and Italian.

0|0
    0|0
  • American. As much as I'd like to be a cultural person, most other things make me sick. I'm so used to America.

AND WHO CAN FORGET THE CHEESEBURGERS?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Japanese cuisine "Washoku".
    I really enjoy slurping Hokkaido ramen, udon and cha soba noodles.
    Japanese curry is sweet, unlike Indian curries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted American since Mexican food is part of American cuisine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian is my numero uno
    then Indian numero dos

0|0
    0|0
  • Greek food

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese, I eat ramen, the good kind not 20¢ junk almost daily and love sushi, although I do love Vietnamese...

0|0
    0|0
  • Egyptian isn't in the poll how could u 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Spaghetti by far

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Italian food. So much good stuff and of course pizzas... I'd kill for pizzas!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• After living in Italy, I would have to say my favorite is Italian. Pizza, pasta, breads, etc. are really good. I also know how to prepare this and would cook Italian meals for friends or family more often than other types.

I do love Japanese cuisine, it's a close second. The food is light, flavorful and often times beautifully arranged. I love sushi, bento boxes, and wagashi (a dessert).

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them! But I love my Italian food, would gladly eat that everyday but my scales scream otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I may like a lot of these foods, I couldn't see living off any other then Mediterranean cuisine. Very fresh, very healthy and not to say the others don't also share that, but MC is one I could see enjoying for a life time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian food is the best <3 The flavours are so strong, it's amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Japanese for sure! It's soooo tasty and I can eat it without having to be afraid I'll gain 25lbs afterwards! 😅😋

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all of these. I love food. I love ALL the food. Right now though, I'm on a huge Japanese kick - yakisoba and rice omelettes all day err day. Nothing beats a good pot roast or a juicy burger though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian, Polish, Czech, Russian Bulgarian, and Chinese.

0|1
    0|0
  • Food. Food is my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for French, but it's hella expensive. For cheap food I would say Mexican which wasn't a choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Italian. Can't get enough of it. So fattening though... lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd have to say Italian since my mom's Italian descent, and English food from my dad's side of the family. so we eat that a lot, but i also really like Japanese food (sorry but i'm a bit of a weeb), as well as Chinese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mediterranean in general, but my fave is Tunisian/North African of course 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Italian. Just can't not love pizza and pasta

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese all the way! Gimme sushi!

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually American and Chinese :) <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Italian and Japanese

0|0
    0|0
  • Always Indian.

0|0
    0|0
  • of foods i've eaten:
    french > thai > viet > japanese > indian

0|0
    0|0
  • Well out of that list I'd probs say indian

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese for sure! Sushi, ramen noodles, and egg rolls are my fave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mexican food! 🌵

0|0
    0|0
  • where is mexican?

0|0
    0|0
  • Korea and France eat is suit my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like chinese.

0|0
    0|0