Long or short hair? Or what color of eyes do you like on girls?

I'm really curious, because I'm not sure which is more appealing to you. Even tell me what color of hair you prefer.

Eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I have to pick just one? Because it may sound hackneyed and it may sound cliched but there's a lot to be said for all sorts of hair colors and eye colors.

But if you must have an answer I'll say emerald green eyes + dark brown hair.

What Guys Said 5

• i prefer long hair rather than short but it doesn't matter what color their eyes or hair is...she obviously caught my attention despite her hair or eye color...for instance my normal response would be that I love brunettes and big brown eyes but I was deathly attracted this girl in a bunch of my classes a few semesters back who had blonde hair and green eyes. it all depends

• well me I prfer blondes because well they just turn me on faster than other girls. I like blue eyes and the hair can either be long or medium length, but if a girl I'm dating changes her hair style as long as it isn't too short nothing will change. just gotta find a nice guy ur attracted to and make sure he likes you for you and you wouldn't have to worry about what we like or not. not a good thing to pose as something that your not comfortable with just be you

• What ever suits you, which is usually your natural color.

• It just depends on the girl herself, what she can pull off. I know this is an odd answer but I prefer either light blue or dark green eyes and hair idk. because I like certain styles of long and medium

• i like long, dark hair and blue or green eyes.

What Girls Said 0