Is it ok for me to wear tighty whities?

I am a guy who wears "tighty whities". I prefer to wear them because they are more comfortable than boxers or boxer briefs. But sometimes I feel like a dork for wearing them, even though I am a dork. Is it ok for me to wear them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, it's not a problem, and it's not like anyone's going to go around checking what underwear you're wearing anyway :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be a lot cooler to wear a different color- the reason they are classical white is so you couldttake all your under garments off and wash them in a bleach mixture together, not really a necessity in this day and age. But if briefs are more comfortable for you by all means! And if you like white, by all means! Just be prepared to wear them with confidence

What Girls Said 1

• I think they are fine :) hello fellow dork xD

What Guys Said 5

• If you are comfortable in your current style of underwear, then wear them.

• If you feel comfortable in them wear them it is your choice what to wear.

• If that's comfortable for you, then wear them. But I think that most girls prefer normal briefs rather than tighty whities on men.

• Absolutely! I wear briefs all the time :)

• why not white thighties, Lizzy?