On which hand do I wear my wrist watch?

I'm mixed. I write with my right hand but play and do all other stuffs with my left hand. So I'm confused on which hand I should wear it.

• Left.
  • Right.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm ambidextrous, but I wear my watch on my left. It just seems more natural on that wrist for some reason. Try it out and see if you like one more than the other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whichever is the less dominant hand. Just think of it this way, how often do you need your left and right hand throughout the day? If in your case you use your left hand much more often because you don't write much anyway, wear it on the right hand. Otherwise use it on your left.

What Girls Said 2

• most righties wear it on their left and vice versa i believe. if i were you id wear it on your left hand just because i feel like it might get annoying with writing, I don't know. try it on each wrist for a day and then decide which way you liked it better. you can always change it later :)

• It doesn't matter, wearing it on the left hand is more common but neither one is a faux pas.

What Guys Said 2

• There was a similar question last night and someone gave a good answer you should use hand you are less active with since you write with your right I would wear it on left - The watch would bang off table as you write if you wore it on your right.

• Whichever feels best to you. I'm right handed and wear mine on my right... but then y left usually has a bracer on it so its sort of occupied.