To wear a jersey or to not?

Basically I'm going to the red sox vs the jays game today, in Toronto. The redsox aren't going to the playoffs and the jays are, however i'm a boston native and always wear my sox jersey to these games when theyre facing toronto.. would it be silly to wear it today even though the sox aren't going to the playoffs and the stadium will be filled with jays fans? I dont care if you guys dont like either teams I geuinely want to know if it would be silly!

Most Helpful Guy

• They are your team, be proud - Win, lose or draw you have to stay with team.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see how it would be silly to wear it. If the red Hawks play the Jay's (I don't know anything but it sounds like they do), and the Jay's go on to the finals or playoffs or whatever, no matter if they win or lose to the red Sox or Hawks w/e, and you support the Jay's over the other teams in that finale thing, then you should wear a Jay's Jersey! After! This game, you should wear a red____ Jersey, cause you said you always support them and that would only be true if you wore their Jersey on this occasion as well.

Once their season is done you can stop

• I think you should wear a SF Giants jersey ;)

• It's your team! Always wear your teams jersey proudly, playoffs or not!

What Girls Said 0