Why do my boobs jiggle more when I run fast, as opposed to when I just walk?

Would a bra really help reduce the jiggling at all?

Yes, I am a girl, I just don't always wear bras.

Most Helpful Guy

• A properly fitted bra controls the jiggle because of the elasticated bands and straps - Think of what happens when you wear fitted briefs rather than boxer shorts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Momentum will increase the bounce, from casual walking, power walking, jogging to running. If you are running, I would suggest a sports bra, so to keep them in place and to help support. It won't hurt your back as much (even if they don't hurt right now, they can later on).

• How would they start to hurt later on?

• I thought it only happened to girls with big boobs... this is kinda scary...

• Oh no need to be scared. They (companies) create certain garments to help out. Wearing a bra is supportive and will make you more comfortable. It's really not all that bad, I am a bigger chested woman that developed early, so I've had these for 10 years now. It's not bad, just find a good bra that you like and works for you. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Try a sports bra; they're specifically designed to reduce bouncing and chafing of your boobs when you run.
    It's not really a good idea to run bra-less, you might end up getting sores around and under your boobs.
    Even A-cups need bras to hold them in place when running.

• Because running involves much more drastic acceleration along the axis perpendicular to your tits. Compression bras will mitigate this to a noticeable degree, but possibly at the cost of discomfort from the compression of the ribcage.

• That's super weird this question is coming from Blue text?

What Girls Said 7

• Momentum. If you don't like it, invest in a sports bra, they really do compact your boobs and reduce the movement :)

• Yes a bra would help, a sports bra would be even more beneficial.

• A support structure that increases support? Wow! What a concept.

• there are trying to tell you that you are running too fast

• Because there's more movement, you're heavier on your feet when you run (usually) so it jiggles everything that will move. Yeah, a bra would help reduce the giggling. Try a sports bra if regular bras are uncomfortable for you.

• even i dont wear bra and i bet tht my breast is bigger then ur and while running i put push up orsports bra and please message me i want to say something important

• Why do you have a guys acct?

Anyway, that's part of being a girl. Sucks, I know.