What's hotter - (faux) leather leggings or (faux) leather moto jacket? Links in the question?

• leather leggings
  • leather jacket
  • they're both hideous what is wrong with you

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the leggings look better - It is hard to judge jacket without being able to feel it which is important with jackets.

Most Helpful Girl

• When it comes to leather, you want to make sure you get genuine leather. I picked the jacket. Have a look to see what the material is. Sometimes it's 100% leather or 60% leather 40% polyester.

And if you want to pay good dollars for something that is leather you don't want something with faux in it.

What Guys Said 13

• I like the jacket more. However, if you want to impress someone who likes your legs, the pants may be the better choice ;)

• The jacket is okay... but you know what would be better? Real leather trousers and a real leather jacket. Go on! You know you want to!

• Stick figured girls shouldn't be wearing leather.

• Why faux? I'd go with a real leather jacket. I could see why with the leggings because real leather would be too warm.

• I'll buy you a real one. Pretty girl like that deserves real leather.

• haha aw thank you :) I actually don't wear real leather (or fur etc) or else I would splurge and get a real one :p

• OMG leather leggings are hoooot

• the jacket

• The jacket 😍

• go with real leather. nothing lasts longer or looks cooler

• Legs. The jacket is probably more practical though.

• Jacket is way better but why get faux?

• Leggins look like latex. Hot

• I don't like leather clothing so neither

What Girls Said 3

• I love anything leather or leather looking. I voted leggings because I didn't really like the specific jacket, too plain looking. I don't get why you're saying you'll go broke if you buy both. Faux leather leggings cost around 20 euros, and you can find a faux leather jacket for 30 euros, even for 15 euros if it's from a thrift store. Though, if they are of an expensive brand, they can still cost a lot of money

• Leather leggings are the worst, they're so uncomfortable, I think a black leather jacket is a classic and its sexy if done right

• The're both cute but I have to go with the leggings