Shop at AE, Hollister, etc?

just asking!

• YES! I only shop there!!
  • Nope, never!! too expensive
  • Eh..sometimes. it depends (explain please)

Most Helpful Girl

• No. But not because it's too expensive. It IS too expensive for the quality you're actually receiving. It ends up being a waste of money. But personally, those stores just don't really carry much, if anything, that I like. And it's not that I haven't looked. I've had plenty of friends drag me through the mall with them. Everything is too plain for my taste, and most things that aren't have the company logo splashed all over them. I don't like being a billboard for clothing corporations. And that's what you're paying for: The logo. The price of the item, the logo, and the quality of the product have no correlation with each other. Just because it's from ___ brand, doesn't mean it's high quality, and paying a certain amount for it doesn't reflect the quality either.

I don't shop at the mall much, in general. I like the quirky weird shops that most people don't think to go into.

What Guys Said 4

• I only shop at AE and Hco. I used to only shop at AE. Now don't get me wrong, AE jeans are comfortable, but Hco blows them outta the water and Hco has way more of a selection of mens jeans than AE does. Unfortunately they blow them outta the water price wise too. Most Hollister jeans run me about $50-60 (Booo!) and most AE jeans run around $35-45. At least the ones I buy/wear.

I don't own any Hco t-shirts, only AE and some other off brand crap which I wear for working on the car and such. Basically, I have a few pair of AE jeans, mainly wear Hco jeans and only AE t-shirts. Bottom line, both places are way overpriced. They're the only places that fit me well, are comfortable and look good on me. I'll deal with it.

• No way jose...BUT I do have a pair of american eagle jeans that my ex girlfriends grandma's neighbors son didn't fit into (weird I know) and I love them. but I never dressed preppy, I hated the whole neon polo deal with the ripped jeans and that look. I like collard shirts and all that but I like jeans that last and are a nice fit, most of those jeans were a little on the baggy side. also I didn't like walking around with an aeropostale or an abercrombie insignia across my chest I would usually rock the plain black tshirts sometimes an old skateboarding t shirt I have or a nice fitting button down and a killer jacket. I just felt like if I had clothes from there I wouldn't have a style of clothing different from millions of kids in america or 9/10's of my high school student body.

• Yes mam.

• Sometimes- it's a store. They don't have anything that is "to die for" but I'm not repelled by hollister. Though I prefer simpler clothes that you could buy locally- it supports the economy in my area which is better than feeding the pockets of a corporation that over-prices their clothes because of the label.

What Girls Said 8

• First off I'm a college kid. Second their clothes are pretty good quality so it's not for that reason, and third I hate wearing logos every where I go.

Not one of my shirts has any sort of logo or advertisement on it. Hardly any of them have pictures, most just patterns. I hate hate hate advertising things.

I also despise jeans, I have one pair, and those are nearly falling apart, but I patch up every hole so it's not so bad. But I ripped those myself, got paint all over them myself from all the work I did down in New Orleans, I go to rebuild every year.

I've only ever shopped at thrift stores. Occasionally if I need something for a special occasion or if I need underwear or bras then I'll go to JC Penny's or Macy's but that's the extent of it.

Mostly I just don't like their attitude, the way/things they advertise and the kind of body styles they support.

• Yes but I have a twist. There is a huge outlet mall where I live, and there are Abercrombie and Hollister outlets. So a sweater reg. priced 49.99 may be 25.00 for example. All the clothes are the real brand but they are the "remains"of the true Abercrombie and Hollister. But idc, I still love shopping, and I love sales! =)

• It depends. I usually don't buy their shirts, I don't like wearing an HUGE logo of the store on my chest. I don't like that at all. Their jeans are pretty nice, but I don't like spending a hole bunch on it. Somedays I'll spluge on myself and buy something expensive. I also buy the non clothing items...purses, jewelry...etc. But most of the time, they are TOO expensive for the quality you get. Seriously. I can see through their shirts. 30 bucks for a t-shirt? Haha. Yeah right, not buying that in this lifetime. I don't shop at Abercrombie and Fitch. Never. The store's fragrances perferates into the mall, it's overpowering, and Abercrombie and Fitch promotes something that I don't want to support in anyway.

• Shop at A&F, they sometimes have sells and the clothes fit me just right. Their jeans are just the best quality, specially the distressed ones. I do not shop at Hollister because it is more for the guys.

• I do because they do have cute clothes

• I love AE, it's my favorite store. Hollister is ok. I own a few things from there, but not much. It's too expensive.

• Sometimes. it depends if they have something I like.

• Sometimes I shop their.