Question says it all.. please look at my profile pic.. and tell me if I'm ugly and how far I look OK? Plus, please don't be rude, though honest answers are appreciated. THANKS! :)

Thanks guys you made me feel so much better! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not ugly. You're not the smoking hot gorgeous playboy bunny object of genetic perfection, but neither am I, nor are the people who answered, nor are 99.99999% of people. The truth is, just because you don't fit a certain ideal standard, doesn't mean that omg now you're ugly. Unless you believe that 99.99999% of people are ugly.

Don't get me wrong, I can be brutal and blunt, and there are people who I can honestly say are just ugly; but I can't say that about you.

You have a really sweet look to you, almost heartwarming.

I think the way you look can evoke feelings of affection, wamth, love, happiness and sweetness in anyone who can appreciate you.

If people around you are making you feel ugly, then just be true to yourself.

Yes, you're not the type of look that sports illustrated or playboy is looking for. But you're also not someone who would earn themselves an entire segment on national geographic, the discovery channel, or Dr. 90210. You are in between. And to those who are shallow, maybe they may not appreciate that. But that should get you to lose appreciation for who you are and how you look. You're not all the way on top, but you're not all the way on the bottom either.

So if people ever make you feel critical of yourself for failing to be on the very top, you should by the same token also take comfort over the "fact" that you're not at the very bottom; and have sympathy and compassion for the beautiful souls that are.

What Guys Said 20

• Here's the brutal honesty- you're not "ugly", though you will notice that it requires more effort to meet people based on first impressions. The fact is, that you are large-boned, for lack of a more appropriate word, and people who are immature will use that against you.

The things that I would like to point out is this:

- You have a clean sense of appearance, nothing too childish and nothing too business-like

- Your hair is maintained and face is washed, which makes you appear very organized

- The angles which your taking photos shows your creativity

- The location of the photo (your default) shows that your still being a child (this is good)

etc

There are good traits in everyone, sometimes we have to look past what is at face-value.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Good to hear man- haha too true about that, I read stories about meps at the following link:

http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/681198221/m/9970025070001/p/1

Some of the stories there are immensely hilarious.

"... crayons and coloring book - Check" *marks packing list*

• ERRRM.. Thanks I guess...

• You're definitely cute!

But your problem is the same as most... you're stuck seeking the approval of others in order to give yourself permission to feel pretty.

This is unattractive to most men.

Most men would prefer a physically average women with above average self esteem OVER a super model with incredible insecurities. An insecure women is brutal to hang out with.

When you need the approval of others you become a slave to the opinions of everyone, and you will always suffer for it! Instead learn to free yourself from the good opinion of others.

So your focus should be to learn how to be a powerful, independent woman who loves who she is, how she looks, and is proud of her big heart! Seek out an older female mentor to help guide you down that road, because it's hard without a helping hand. It took me many years because I didn't take the time to find a mentor.

Here's a great video of Wayne Dyer, who's talking about seeking inner healing, not outer approval: link

What you'll find when you get to that secure place is that you don't really care if people find you cute or ugly... which is beautiful!

Good luck,

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )

• The real question is if you find yourself ugly. Because if you find yourself ugly, then others will to. It's all about how we think of ourselves and how we carry ourselves through our lives. Do more for yourself, improve on things you think you are lacking on and hell hit the gym a few times a week. If you improve your body and mind, I can assure you, you won't think of yourself as ugly. When I look at those pictures, I don't think, "OMG UGLY!" I think, "This girl has some great potential hiding within herself." It's a matter of finding yourself and REALLY digging deep inside yourself to gain that inner confidence. No matter what though, don't ever let someone convince you that you are anything but amazing. Because remember, there is only one of you and that being said, that is pretty damn amazing.

• you need to lose some weight...

• Nice eyes and smile, a bit young IMHO (that will arrange itself)

• Your not ugly , You have nice eyes and a nice smile

• You look very maternal, like the type of person I wouldn't mind having deep conversations with.

• You need to invent some style for yourself and take more pride in how you look and maybe lose a bit of weight

• Thank you.. Why would you say I need to 'invent some style for myself'?

• Because having your own style will make you attractive, having a bit of fashion sense like what to wear etc can be sexy

• I agree with the having your own style part. I don't think people will notice you as much if you look the same as everyone else.

• ..JUST CRYING INSIDE THEN..lol..

Look the guy could have said a whole host of nasty things like "kenny grab the gun, it's BIGFOOT" or "where's Hans?... Chewwy never normally leaves his side. But he didn't. he saw past the "puppy fat" and the "catterbrows (caterpillar eyebrows)" and gave a realistic honest answer.

Something tells me you were bullied at school standing pretty? Here is a simple maths equation for you.

DON'T Want honest brutal answers = find another website or don't post

• Excuse me.... I never complained about anything.. I just asked for a rating.. ok... and shut up about standing pretty, she was just being nice.... But something tells me that you were that anonymous user, and now your looking for support...

• What's wrong with thick eyebrows?

• Seriously!! there's a way to tell the truth and be honest but at least be helpful or nice or boost lifter bout it

but there's also the way to be totally heartlessly honest and being a tool or bitch bout it!! Now what way do you think ur acting?!

And FYI this website if you haven't noticed is to help, or talk bout ur problems not to be a brutal dumbass bout shyt. So here's an equation for u... Low self esteem + toolbag = Get a life

• You are still very young !

There's this girl that liked me when I was your age, I didn't quite liked her so I didn't wanted to be with her, she was just not the right proportions...

I saw her lately and she is so smoking hot ! I couldn't believe how beautiful she got...

Same happened with my ex I met her when she was 18. She was getting beautiful and beautiful everyday... until she dumped me at 20 :)))

• No, your not.

• Nope. Not at all.

• Yes you are.

• are you crazy? No such thng as an ugly woman.

• ok just because you are big buld meens nuthing look at biggy smalls he was big but girls loved him I think you are ass good ass you feel

• hi

i think you look great, like to see a bit more! dan

• yes

• What the hell? You are ugly. Man the harpoons!

• In terms of your smile, your lips stay a bit flat almost as if a long time of having them in a "semi-frown" have caused them to do this. If the tips point up a little, it would greatly improve the look. Also, you might need to lose a bit of weight. Most girls grow into their face though.

• Get your eyebrows down, have somebody show you how to dress and do makeup then lose about 20-30lbs.

You are not ugly just need some work.

• You shoulden't be so harsh to a young girl, it hurts their self-esteem.

• ..JUST CRYING INSIDE THEN..lol..

Look the guy could have said a whole host of nasty things like "kenny grab the gun, it's BIGFOOT" or "where's Hans??... Chewwy never normally leaves his side. But he didn't. he saw past the "puppy fat" and the "catterbrows (caterpillar eyebrows)" and gave a realistic honest answer.

• If she's so young and can't handle the comments, she shouldn't post questions like this. Who cares if he's being anonymous? I think he's made the right choice by doing so otherwise he would of recieved more abuse from standingpretty. We're entitled to our own opinions on this site and we're all trying our best with giving advice so don't any of you deny the right for this guy to express his opinion. We all think different things so leave off, this isn't a sight for going against eachother.

What Girls Said 49

• No, you re not ugly at all! but you re still a child, you have the cute baby face going on.

so you certainly don't have the sexy- tv look either, I consider you a cutie honestly, which is great!

I would suggest plucking your eye brows so it shows how beautifull eyes you have, just shaping them would do.

You also use a little concealer if you wanna start wearing make up, this will also show the color of your eyes and your long eye lashes ( am a sucker for make up but if you re not its cool)

perhaps losing few pounds and working out, would help you to love how you look as well and it will make you love your body.

also try to get a new hair cut, stylish trims here and there.

If you try these things, you would be damn cute!

I know that the society is focusing on how we look to a sad point, its so shallow and disappointing, but the first impression counts honestly.

but just so you know, every person asks this question on a certain level in his life whether he/she was smoking hot or the ugliest person earth. no one is perfect .

we re all somehow insecured, but the good thing is the fact that you wanna be better, not because the society is forcing you to, it will make you love yourself more and be confident about yourself more.

So if you ever feel a little insecured... try to do something different, it will make you feel better ,trust me! I do it all the time! =)

• Thank YOU! my mom won't let me pluck my brows... Everyone says I shud..... :) Thanks

• Thanks rdabby... You are really sweet!!!! :)

• I try, hehe you re welcome!

• No, you're not ugly.

I would say you are cute-average.

The photo you took is not at all flattering and doesn't

do you any justice. You have a nice natural appearance.

You do not look fake. You look as if you woke up in the

morning and you have this cute natural aroma about you.

You have the potential to look pretty just like everyone else.

If you want to upgrade your look, I suggest maybe styling your hair.

And wearing a little foundation.

As for the losing the weight part like others said, If you are comfortable

with your thickness then more power to you girl! Represent!

• Thanks!!! :) Yah its the only closeup photo I have of my face.. soooo LOLLOL

• No- you're cute =) But we can all improve- when I was 18 I decided to lose about a stone and that improved how I looked so fitness can help improve tings...I also started wearing a bit of makeup occassionally, and made these small changes bit by bit- One thing I noticed from your photo is like a lot of Asian girls you have great hair- hair can be really important, so I suggest gettign it styled and maybe straightening it- that can create a more stylish look. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• You are still very young. Don't worry too much about looks. You are pretty and you have a very sweet smile:-) You`re not ugly at all. If you want to feel more confident, put some lip gloss on and mascara. It can really make a small difference. :-)

• You are not ugly.

I have to say if you change your eyebrows, don't get to crazy with it.

Thin eyebrows will not look good on a face like yours.

(Or on a face like mine! haha)

I don't know how 'big' you are, but as long as you're healthy I don't think it matters.

Many guys like their girls thick. Who wants to cuddle a sack of bones?

From what I seen, the good guys like girls that take care of themselves, have confidence, and have self respect (as well as respect for others.)

All you need is confidence. Feeling good on the inside is feeling good on the outside.

Lastly, like I told a guy asking this, personality is very important.

I hope this helped!

• Yah... I'm planning on just thinning it a bit.. WHEN IM FINALLY ALLOWED TOO!!! :) Thanks for your answer anyway! :)

• i think ur pretty. just tame the hair and thin the brows a little. believe me. when I did it I instantly became "hot".

:)

• You are cute, and you will get even cuter as time goes on because people grow into there looks. Teenagers have ackward bodies but once they hit adult hood they look so much better. If you feel ugly, I would read this article for the true definition of beauty:

link

• Ugly lies within not without. Are you physically ugly? No. Every woman is beauty. If you really care for what people are going to tell you, you are ridiculous. An if you are unhappy with the way you look it's an easy fix. I can help. There is nothing some mascara, blush, and eyebrow plucking can't fix. If that is what it takes for you to feel pretty then do it. Don't go outside yourself and want the approval of others to make you feel beautiful. In this life it does not matter how you look if you are beautiful inside you are beautiful outside. :)

Peace.Love.Yadi

• I don't believe in UGLY.

Sorry but everybody is "unique" and "attraction" is truly in the eye of the beholder and very CHEMICAL...it has little to do with looks - go research that.

With that being said, you are not barbie - but who wants to be her anyway? She's not real!

You are you, embrace that - those beautiful qualities will shine through if you let them.

• Yah I agree here... but I just wanted a rate of what I look like....

• You're not ugly but you can improve your appearance by losing the weight, waxing your eyebrows, and doing something with your hair.

• Listen sweetie, there is no ugly and there is no pretty. Everyone is different in their own way and if guys don't like you, they don't know what there missing. Honestly, you're probably attractive but you just don't know it. God made us different and I think you should accept who you are. If guys/girls don't come to you, go to them and remember everyone is pretty or handsome in there own way and I'm not saying this because I feel sorry for you, I'm saying this because I mean it :)

• You are not ugly at all! Just be more confident about your looks and that way girls will be more attracted to you. Don't worry, there are so many other girls out there.

• Honey, Confidence is everything. God did not give you an ugly face. Granted we are not all supermodels, but if you smile, show some confidence in how you look, you'll find that people will be more receptive.

• I don't know what you would define ugly. But I think your beautiful in your own way. And you have really beautiful eyes. I don't think anybody should be defined as ugly. Cause everyone is different and have there own strengths and flaws. So don't be bothered by what others may say, just be yourself and confident and it will bring out your beauty. Plus it seems like you are younger and have a lot of time to mature and grow :)

• Your not ugly , You have nice eyes and a nice smile. :]

• hon, you are not guly ... go to link it will make you feel better. There are some unfortunate people out there but I wouldn't consider you ugly.

• You are beautiful. If people say otherwise, then f*** them. Self confidence is what can make you prettier or more attractive to people, but sometimes that is hard to find. For me losing weight to the point where I felt comfortable in my skinny jeans (don't go supper crazy on losing weight though because then your boobs get smaller :0), wearing some makeup (if you aren't confident in applying makeup then take a class), and do whatever else makes you fell beautiful. Other peoples opinions don't matter, it is how you fell about yourself, but I do understand you wanting others opinions.

• I think you're a very pretty girl! Your eyes GORGEOUS! It looks like you have nice thick hair, you have lovely cheeks.as far as loosing weight goes I'm not sure you even have to, you face looks pretty and full not everyones body is meant to be rail thin.you're cute. maybe pluck the eyebrows use a nice tinted cream to even out skin tone. you have a lot going for you little lady.

• No ones ugly. Everyone is just different looks and assets. ^.^

• I just feel I am... people never say it to my face, but obviously noone would unless they are mean..... :) So, thought of asking... thanks for your answer!!!

• No, I wouldn't say that you are ugly. You just have to get your eyebrows waxed, that's all.

• No, you are not ugly. You aren't perfect though, but that's normal: we all have flaws and qualities.

The important thing to keep in mind is that a girl doesn't need to look like the girls we see in magazines (airbrushed anyways). The things you should focus on are being yourself and being well maintained. It's amazing what a new haircut, a little makeup, or the right outfit can do. You're young so I wouldn't advice dieting, you might enter a vicious circle of dieting and gaining the weight back...You don't want that. Instead, try to see what permanent, healthy changes you can make to the way you eat that can influence your body in a positive way.

Also, you might not be made to be very thin. Healthy should always be your goal though.

I like your eyes, skin color and your hair.

• you have beautiful eyes and your not ugly :)

• You have beautiful eyes. TRUST ME. And amazing hair. I love your facial structure too. a little jealous I must say :)

• You have to realize, that people have different oppinons on what is attractive, some may find you ugly, some may find you hot, it's what people find in themselves is attractive or not, you'll find people that think your ugly, but that's life. Trust me I went through similar stuff lije this and I realized everyone is diffrent

• I think you're beautiful!

Keep your head up and don't listen to any of these a--holes who say otherwise!

• your not ugly but here are sum tips

work out... everyone looks better in shape

Put product in ur hair to make it not frizzy maybe even straighten.. guys like straight hair usally over curly.. not always

It is all about how you carry yourself ...when you walk around be proud of yourself walk around with ur head up :P

• beauty is skin deep tru beauty comes from the heart always remember that

• I think you are beautiful :)

Your skin tone looks a bit uneven...are you wearing makeup? If not, then a little cover up would fix that, and if you are, then maybe getting a different shade?

A little workout too...not to be skinny, but to be healthy.

And I saw someone said this already, but some anti-frizz and maybe straighten your hair? Or even just style your curls. :)

Good luck!

• What the hell. Why would you care?

• Every body has different opinions on different people. I don't think your ugly, your decent. But it all depends on the eyes of the beholder, remember that :)

• More from Girls
    19