Guys, What do you think of this tattoo?

Guys, What do you think of this tattoo?
Do you like it? Would you like a girl with it? Or not?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a tough one. YES, I like the tattoo itself, and I like it on that leg. How will it look 20 years from now?
    In general, I'm not a fan of a girl getting large tattoos like that... because it's only sexy for a limited amount of time. And it distracts from the natural perfection of a woman's body.
    Honestly, it also depends on what the rest of you looks like. From your profile picture, you look to be pretty hot. A tattoo like this is like putting a bumper sticker on a Porsche... just doesn't happen. And you look like a Porsche to me.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it is really beautiful - Not your usual tattoo - I would think that was really sexy.

• It's cute and sexy. I think it would be sexier if you had it colored in. Either way it looks good on you.

• I think all tattoos are stupid.

• Normal tbh.

• Its beautiful, match with your panties.

• Meh , it nice

• im not a fan of tats on girls

• Can I ask why? (:

• bc they cover what i want to see lol. i rather just see skin. i mean they are cool in an artistic way but i tend to like girls without them. is that u or are u thinking of getting one?

• I'm thinking about getting it, I already have one but I want another haha 😊 thank you for replying