What should I be for Halloween?

I have blue eyes and blonde hair, I'm kind of short at. 5'4. I'm looking for something to be for a Halloween costume that is hot but not super slutty. I'm willing to spend some money on a costume or piece together one but I need some ideas. Thanks 💕

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend of mine put a hat on with a leaf taped to the bill. Then she'd blow at it and call herself a leaf blower.
    I've also taped sides of a cereal box on all sides of me so I was the surprise inside. Or I went as a bag of dog food one year. You could try any of these.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be a witch, or a nurse, or a pumpkin or a cop. I don't know.

What Guys Said 6

• Alice in Wonderland, Fairy Princess, Marylin Monroe/Grace Kelly, Danerys from Game Of Thrones
    A google of blonde hair ideas for Halloween costumes seemed to favour them.

• The possessed lady from the conjuring.

• A turd sandwich coustume

• a nurse... or a female referee. or a cavewoman. something that would show off your thighs and stomach

• A witch after a cat fight.

• the girl from frozen.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg you should definitely be Alice from Alice in Wonderland! That would be awesome, or you could be barbie since she has blonde hair and blue eyes.