What do you think about this outfit for a first date?

like I just want to look casual and feel comfy :) what do you think?

• That outfit is so cute, go for it
  • Swag, swag, swag on you
  • #outfitGoals #cuteAF
  • He'll run away screaming and stab himself cuz you bitch have no swag wtf

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuk naa im running away from your ass how you gone pick that for first date that Shit looks like what a scarecrow would wear dam what were you thinking about even posting this type of shyt gag should delete your ugly looking like you just got hired as a scarecrow ass out of here

Most Helpful Girl

• looks like you just came out of laundry machine.. :/

• Please don't bully me okayyyy, that outfit was very expensive

• I don't know I put lots of effort into that outfit and then you basically said I look like shit lmaooo

• it is not okay for a date.. i don't know the type of guy you are going for. but first date is important.. and he might think you just woke up and came to meet him... wear something nice..

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry... but that outfit is a mess. Not sure what you look like overall, but you can do much, much, MUCH better (even for a relaxing look).

• First impressions are often the last one as well, so I would let your date know that they are worth making an effort for, x

• Being a first date you want to feel relaxed and comfortable - If this outfit does it for you then go for it - It is a casual event so don't overthink the clothes - If you feel relaxed the date will probably go better.

• ew looks like you just woke up and went for the date

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like the outfit, to be honest. Sweat pants are usually something to be worn at home or a workout. They're not dressy enough to wear outside, not to forget to mention a date where you have to look nice. Having a shirt seen underneath, a jacket, and another jacket on top makes it look like there is too much going. I suggest not mixing a bunch of colors together, you have on a black & white jacket, a burgundy jacket, sky blue shirt, and purple pants. The look is too overwhelming. Wearing colorful clothes is great but unless a clothing item has a colorful pattern, there is color block, or the colors compliment each other. If you want something casual, comfortable, yet pretty for a date go for a nice pair of jeans and a pretty jacket.

scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...05214482_n.jpg
    Or you could wear jeggings and a t- shirt
    fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/.../...787818_n.jpg
    Since you like swag, go for the popular swag outfit look
    scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...36938537_n.png
    Wear whatever you want, after. I'm just trying to help to get inspired of what outfit to wear on your date because I'm the #fashionpolice

• You're not sat at home!

• Depends. Where is the date?

• Shud me more girlish and feminist, doesn't matter if burger king or home or I don't know where you're a girl be more stylish, and you're an adult so leave the"swag" for crazy teens

• It doesn't even match

• The jacket's fine, but I'd say go for a plain T shirt and jeans :P