Guys, are Armenian or Persian girls hot/cute/beautiful? Any of the above?

If yes, why? If no, why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Different people have different preferences as far as what they find attractive.

But that doesn`t mean that one race IS more attractive than another.

All people are just people. Every individual person will be seen as attractive to by some people and as unattractive by other people.

To ask if an entire race is seen as attractive by males in general is an insanely broad generalization.

• True, however I wasn't asking if one was more attractive than others, just asking if the race was at all. However, I completely agree, that preferences differ. I've just seen the negative side and was wondering if there were positive preferences. Sorry if I offended you some how.

• There is a negative side to everything. That doesn`t mean everything is bad.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes definitely, look at kim kardashian, she's gorgeous.

• I feel byast by the way I grew up, but no. The only girls that I find atractive are white.

• There are some very good looking Armenian/Persians - too bad they don't date out of race.

• Yes. Almost always either cute or extremely beautiful.

What Girls Said 3

• I grew up in Glendale...

I think a lot of the girls are very pretty, I mean, then again every race has it's own amount of pretty/beautiful chicks...

One thing that p*sses me off about the culture is that Armenian guys (not all), will treat the rest of the ethnicitiy's, aka white girls, latina's, asians...like sh*t but if they're with one of their own it's like...they treat the girl like she's a freakin Goddess.

That's just me though.

• We're the sh*t! I've got a lot of Persian and a little Armenian in me (cue "Would you like a little Italian in you, too?")

• Some are, most aren't. A lot of them have huge noses and their faces don't look symmetrical. The same with the guys...

The ones in this interview are pretty much what the average ones look like

link