What do you think of henna tattoos?

I mean the ones that are nor black henna because is fucking dangerous.

What do you think of henna tattoos?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them, I've been doing them since I was a kid, it's a tradition in Tunisia, and every bride is supposed to make henna on her feet and hands :) And I weirdly love the smell.

What Guys Said 3

• It is a great chance for people to experiment with temporary tattoos - You can go as wild as you like - Really like the tattoos in question.

• I live in a hippie town. I can dig 'em.

• They're nice :-)

What Girls Said 13

• HOT AS FUUUHHHHH. i really wanna do it someday.

• I love love love it! They're so cool and awesome and one great thing bout it is that it's temporary! But sometimes the smell is too strong. :/

• Lol there are so fucking common in my country... specially on eid.. I don't like to have one cuz I don't like the smell..

• Henna tattoos are awesome! I love them so much :)

• I think henna tattoos look good and another great thing is that they'll most likely disappear in some weeks!
    But I wouldn't get one because I can't stand the smell. It is too strong.

• I think they are fun for young people, it takes away the commitment aspect of a real tattoo. I also like how it is used culturally.

• Real henna is beautiful. I had a friend who gave me free henna tattoos.

• I love henna. I think it looks so pretty. I had it once and loved it.

• I had one for 2 weeks and I think they are cute.

• I love them.

• I am indifferent about them. Some of them look good, while others look horrendous.

• I like them!

• Henna isn't dangerous when you use it right. In my family henna is considered to be kind of sacred, so when people of different cultures get henna for giggles and get bad reactions we laugh and say that the gods have punished them LOL